Weta's Front Gate to Erebor Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardyakka_mate

Super Freak
Reaction score
This has just been put out by Weta for pre-order.

Order link: https://www.wetanz.com/front-gate-to-erebor/

Availability:
Pre-order now! Shipping April/May 2014
Dimensions:
10.6" x 8.9" x 5.7" (H x W x D)
27 cm x 22.5 cm x 14.5 cm
Weight:
6.9 lbs (3.1 kg)

hobbitenvironmentereboralrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmentereborblrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmentereborclrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmenterebordlrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmentereborelrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmentereborflrg2.jpg

hobbitenvironmentereborglrg2.jpg

Re: Weta's Front Gate of Erebor Environment

Bought!

Shipping in April/May? That's awesome! I love that Weta typically has a shorter lead time on their pre-orders.

Amazing, but I'm just disapointed by the fact there isn't the stairs to access to the doorstep... (maybe on the premium version)

Edited: My bad, I check it and indeed, the stairs are on a different dwarf statue, far away from the gate...

Open edition so no rush to order. Good price and nice size. Will order when in stock in April/May

Dol Guldur was my first choice For a Hobbit environment, but The Gates of Erebor is a very close second. This looks great and the price is decent as well. I'm glad it's an OE, because I keep putting off buying The Fellowship. Once I finish that, this will be next!

Last edited:
Will have to get this, after I finish paying for a grail haul I'm working on atm

I've been doing a lot of hauling lately as well, and I really want to see the upcoming Asmus releases before doing anymore pre-ordering. Bbbbbuuuuutttttt..........out of all the environments Weta has released this is my favorite and I am fighting hard not to pre-order it right now.

Open edition piece. You'll be able to get one anytime for the next 2 years IMHO

I've been doing a lot of hauling lately as well, and I really want to see the upcoming Asmus releases before doing anymore pre-ordering. Bbbbbuuuuutttttt..........out of all the environments Weta has released this is my favorite and I am fighting hard not to pre-order it right now.

If you got the money and can get it. Get it. Why wait if you can swing it?

Back