Statue Weta Workshop's The Fellowship of the Ring Set 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Can't wait.:rock

Pretty interesting night really. I got a notice for Gollum so it was a nice night for Weta items. I now have nothing on order from them but I do have $110 dollars to use on the next statue.

Still have to get my RWOS PF set up and the Frodo/Sam set coming at the end of the month. Also, got notices for my custom Red Book and Isildur's Scroll. Its been a nice month for me and Middle-earth (also includes getting my Witch-king statue from Sideshow).

It seems the US customers are getting the shipping notices first for Gollum and FOTR Set 2. No notices for me as yet. I think it has something to do with Weta US Warehouse moving to a new location; they probably have these 2 items in their warehouse already and because of the re-location, it would save them time (and money perhaps) if they start sending out the orders to US customers.

I hadn't thought about that. I guess that works out for us. So many new items and so little space. :lol

I hadn't thought about that. I guess that works out for us. So many new items and so little space. :lol

Yeah, initially I thought, why is it that North American customers always get the first shipping notice? Then I remembered the warehouse relocation thingy so that's probably why. I'm sure it won't be too long before other non-US customers start receiving shipping notices!

It's a gonna be busy next couple of months, which is both good and bad thing! It's good that the new items will once again whet our polystone appetites; bad for the savings/card/debt as it's gonna be used very often! I need to focus on Middle Earth stuff atm, really! The nice Hot Toys figures are such a distraction!!! :gah:

Yeah, that I could see being annoying. I hate waiting. :lol I'd say that's probably the case.

It's been busy for sure. All the stuff I listed (the book and scroll were paid for in February) plus Gentle Giant is supposed to ship the Gollum bust soon. So the cards are busy no doubt. My Loki figure and Mark VII should ship soon them I'm out of 1:6th unless its something Middle-earth based I really want.

Will order next week when the Gollum Weta dollars($87) kick in and I can use em

Last edited:
Yeah, initially I thought, why is it that North American customers always get the first shipping notice? Then I remembered the warehouse relocation thingy so that's probably why. I'm sure it won't be too long before other non-US customers start receiving shipping notices!

It's a gonna be busy next couple of months, which is both good and bad thing! It's good that the new items will once again whet our polystone appetites; bad for the savings/card/debt as it's gonna be used very often! I need to focus on Middle Earth stuff atm, really! The nice Hot Toys figures are such a distraction!!! :gah:

USA! USA! USA! LoL

Sounds good to me. :hi5:

Why not? :rotfl This is the new seal.

542642-ameristralia.jpg

:rotfl

I actually like that, it's cute and kicks A SS at the same time

Got my set today. Its a great little piece. Just one more away from finishing off this moment I love. :rock

Back