Statue Weta Workshop's The Fellowship of the Ring Set 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get some this week. I'm way behind. Sorry guys. :(

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're slacking off Josh :nono, not a good sign. (kidding! :lol) Nah, whenever you get the time, mate. No pressure, but yeah, please take plenty of pictures of Ringwraith on Steed PF, Frodo and Sam maquette, Weta Gollum Enraged, Weta Fellowship Dio #2, and do reviews on each okay??? Yes, no pressure Josh. :lol :lol :lol

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You're slacking off Josh :nono, not a good sign. (kidding! :lol) Nah, whenever you get the time, mate. No pressure, but yeah, please take plenty of pictures of Ringwraith on Steed PF, Frodo and Sam maquette, Weta Gollum Enraged, Weta Fellowship Dio #2, and do reviews on each okay??? Yes, no pressure Josh. :lol :lol :lol

I will do my best. I give you my word. :rock :hi5:

I've got the set yesterday - amazing piece - just would like to ask you Josh - is the base a little darker than the Set1?

Mine Set 2 base stones and the grass are looking darker than by the Set 1.

:peace

Thanx Josh - well next to the Set 1 the Set 2 base is more dark - but it's not big deal

here are mine pics of the Set 2:
DSC00016.jpg~original

DSC00017.jpg~original

DSC00018.jpg~original

This set is gonna look cool when done! As a fan and collector it's fantastic if finally got made.

Back