Prop Weta Workshop's The Black Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Another NYCC Item from Weta. unnamed4d2u73.jpg

I'm thinking I will make a run at getting this. Like you said I have no idea where I'll put it but I want it.

Yeah, its a huge piece. Due out in Q4 of this year. If it is a reasonable I'm going to try and get it.

Yeah, its a huge piece. Due out in Q4 of this year. If it is a reasonable I'm going to try and get it.

Because it is thin - unless it comes with a wide mounting placque - it should not be hard to place this on a wall going from top to bottom. I already found a couple of spots for it.

All metal and real fletching???

I doubt it. Probably some kind of polystone or polyurethane. The fetching looked real.

Because it is thin - unless it comes with a wide mounting placque - it should not be hard to place this on a wall going from top to bottom. I already found a couple of spots for it.

It being so long it will be up some space that way either vertical or horizontal. It's not a big thick shield so it saves some space that way.

Up for preorder. $199 with an ES of 1500.

Think this will sell out quickly?

That's a much better price than I expected. I will end up ordering this after all. I don't think it will. There is a Dwarf statue next week that I want so I may have to wait on this.

Price is very good indeed I agree. I'll order one in a couple of weeks. Love Bard and this Arrow will be a cool prop to add to my mix collection.

ordered mine this morning - I felt the price was fair and it should look great on the wall. I already have a big space filled with tons of statues and toys and props but this will be something very different.

Any "in hand" pics of this prop?

I know that United Cutlery is making one too? Looks like the street price of that one will be about $150?

Back