Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...Weta's having a moving sale. 30%-off Balrog. True, the paint app on this one isn't the cat's pajamas, but never will own the original whip version so I guess now's the time to pull the trigger on this. At this discounted price I know I won't ever be losing money on this piece.

So...Weta's having a moving sale. 30%-off Balrog. True, the paint app on this one isn't the cat's pajamas, but never will own the original whip version so I guess now's the time to pull the trigger on this. At this discounted price I know I won't ever be losing money on this piece.

It's not a bad deal for a decent piece. I got one on the last big sale for almost half off but I recently sold it as I needed to free up space and funds, so no I didn't loose any money. Great sculpt however.

Hard to understand how this piece never sold out and keeps getting marked down?? I have it and think it's phenomenal. Boggles the mind.

Would you please be so kind as to elaborate a little? Same as "Orc from Morc's"? Material used, flexibility? -thanks

Received mine last week and am pretty pleased with it. Found it nearly impossible to take a good pix of this one b/c of over-head lighting, but the 2nd pix helps illustrate its' size compared to Sideshow's Twilight Witch-King & Ringwraith statues.

If I dont forgot, might scoop one up for that price, along with some shirts finally.

Are they sold out? Still showing me a buy now link...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be if you try to put him in cart. Maybe worth trying later if folks' cards fail? I scored one earlier tho.:cool:

Spectacular piece and the price was too good.:rock

Wonder if his price on the 'bay will shoot up now that he's gone. I doubt WETA will make another 'rog unless a mini, maybe.:dunno

Interesting, in the cart it shows "This product is out of stock." I assume the event was a success then, congrats to those who got the Balrog.

I think they are reading this page because now apparently there are more, hurry up.

Back