Statue Weta Workshop's The Balrog Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wished the 60$ reward points were available for Smaug, it would have been awesome and an incentive to buy both.

I havent been this excited about a new PO in a long time :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I think in the same ballpark to be honest. There are 2000 pieces so that's a fair edition size by today's standards and I expect Weta might do another one of these PO discounts.

I think in the same ballpark to be honest. There are 2000 pieces so that's a fair edition size by today's standards and I expect Weta might do another one of these PO discounts.

That preorder discount was a nice touch, with $59 weta dollars on top of that makes a pretty good deal. It would make sense to do the same for Smaug.

What I really can't believe is that this is due out THIS YEAR! :panic:

Yeah, that's quite awesome, hope they are able to deliver. Up to now I only got the SS Fury of the Beast, it took nearly a year and a half for it to reach the local retailers since preorders opened, got it this May. And now in a couple of months I'm receiving Rage of the Undying, XM Mark 42, XM Magneto, this Balrog and I'm going to take a look at Smaug's pictures and videos... at first I was thinking to pass on him, but if Weta offers another discounted preorder I may fall for it :panic:

Back