Statue Weta Workshop's Bard the Bowman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice statue, really liking the 'dynamic' style pose, but I think I am going to wait until its in stock as well - give me time to find somewhere to put it!! :)

2en3fxj.jpg

2u9hemt.jpg

14l3s4g.jpg

a2yqfm.jpg

33l0zo0.jpg

1ql7pj.jpg

af8y0j.jpg

He looks good,but not that sharp as seeing on your SDCC photo's.
If you notice the arrow I have put it on the right side of the bow,on the picture on the box you will find it on the left side of the bow.
But he leans to the left side inside,so the arrow is not very stable while you are still moving it.
But if you search for photo's of bard you'lle see he holds the arrow on both sides.

Your photos are fine. I'm backlogged on statues since I was taking my yearly break from reviews. I got Thror, Smauglett, Boss Rog, and Bard to do.

The arrow looks fine the way you have it and makes sense to me.

Beautiful statue...Will pick this up later in the year or next year....or if it's on sale. This won't sell out soon IMHO

???

I'd just like to see more in-hand photos of the actual product from anyone. I dunno if orders have been delayed or Bard's just not that popular, but I can barely find any photos of him. I see he's not really available anywhere except directly from Weta. I think there are a few listings on eBay, but.... :dunno

???

I'd just like to see more in-hand photos of the actual product from anyone. I dunno if orders have been delayed or Bard's just not that popular, but I can barely find any photos of him. I see he's not really available anywhere except directly from Weta. I think there are a few listings on eBay, but.... :dunno

Haha :lol
What I ment: You could also ask me to put more photo's up with better quality or a specific part that you like,cause it seems I,m the only one that has it in hand ;)

Great shots! :clap

Is that a Detolf? Does he fit in a Detolf without taking any glass out?

It is detolf cabinets.
I got 5 next to each other.
I made a small block with sharp point to lift the glass op a littlte.
The same I had to do with other statues.
But it works out fine.

Back