Statue Weta Workshop Mini-Smaug Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet they sell several thousand in the next couple months. I bet they placed a huge order of em, like at least a 2,500 order. It'll sell at that price. Might take a year but it'll sell ...I think?

Yay! Been waiting for this one to come up for order!! Good price too I think, especially as I used some of my Weta dollars as well. Been a while since I ordered a Middle Earth piece, but this one looks to have been well worth the wait!! :rock

I almost used my Weta Dollars on him but decided to keep saving them for say Bard, Faramir, or Bolg.

The dragon is mine now! Just have to wait a little bit more, and the King under the mountain will be where he belong to ... my collection!

Got a confirm mail it is on his way....!
After the weekend it will be here.

Smaug arrived today!! :yess: Great little piece and fantastic detail for the size! So glad to finally have him represented in my collection :)

Congrats! and pics...pretty please? :)

no626c.jpg

30jl2xy.jpg

19memo.jpg

^^ Awesome photos!! :rock Such a fantastic piece.

Congrats! and pics...pretty please? :)

Thanks :), I was going try and post some pics but they didn't come out very well :( (not v good camera for stuff like this) - my pics would look nowhere near as good as the ones posted above!

I really need to stop buying figures and statues and invest in a new camera!! :lol

Iphone quality :wink1:

I only was shocked it turned out so small.
Was expecting the same scale as the witchking on fellbeast.
But I will find a nice spott for it.
The sculpture and details are done well,but I realy expected it to be a little larger.
I'am waiting for the big one :pray:

Could someone post something next to it as reference? Another maquette or statue maybe?

Yep...he is a total beauty. Fell in love with Smauglet the minute I saw him and knew he was gonna be in my house, whether I got the bigger version or not.

Very nice! I took pics the other day and did a review. I need to get on that and post them. :lol

Back