Statue Weta Workshop - Azog in armour 1:6 scale staue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks good, I don't really "need" it for my ME setup though. If in hand pics look good I might consider it as I think it'll work as a stand alone piece. Still like the Uruk-hai swordsman a lot, that might be the one I end up going for.

Warg yes, azog no

Azog in armour looks way better

Don't agree, armor is good but doesn't make the statue better just because of this . Azog details are the same and sculpt on warg is far more complex and dynamic, I think this one is more affordable with lower price, but if cash is no concern, they other one is far better IMO.

I owned azog on warg for 1 year, then sold it for $1200 and im getting this to go with bolg and thorin

I have not seen this one in person but from pics and videos azog himself not the statue as a whole looks better

Easy PO for me...Azog looks incredible! this will look great next to Bolg...thinking about adding Uruk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Azog seems like an hot and popular character in The Hobbit, and therefore I think this one will increase in price when it is sold out on Weta's Website. In fact, I think it's going to be on the same line as the Warg version, when we are thinking of price.

Yeah I think it will sell for alot but I think I don't think it would be as much as Azog on warg.

Looks great, I can't wait to see more. Too bad about the delay....

I just wanted to post out that I have started a new Weta Collectors FB site. I started this group because I didn't see many FB sites dedicated to talking about Weta and thought it would be nice to have a place where people could share pictures of their favorite items, discuss products, do a little trading if necessary and in general connect with fellow collectors. This is not to say topics related to collectibles from other manufactures are banned, but it would be great to keep the general point geared towards all things Weta. Please click the link below if you are interested in joining the site and lets see where we can go with it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1526230101014373/

Back