Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah....LOTS of stuffs popping up in increments. After having jumped on Bilbo, saw the others coming available. Decided to keep my account open and put things in my cart and once I think all the stuff has been revealed, will do a final order of all in my cart.

@ Josh - seems all our musings yesterday have in fact come to be. :yess:

I grabbed GTG and Bilbo right away. I really want the Map but $200 without the frame is something I may have to hold out for a while to get, but its something I will get at somepoint.

Seems so :yess::hi5:

I don't know. It said it when I ordered as soon as it went up so I would think its just a glitch.

I think it means that they made a limited first run and this could sell out before they order another batch. In fact Tim said this on the S&F forum. But yeah, it did appear with the low stock warning, sort of odd but I think my reading is correct. Don't worry this will likely be available for 3 years or more. Like I said, no need to rush.

Yeah, I figure its because the first run is gonna be not as many. As other runs as orders come in. I'm sure a few will be made in the long run but many of the initial statues for the LOTR line were open editions as well.

Is there anything on Wetas Hobbit site thats strictly L/E?..That Thrors map looks good..but for 200...The parchment map it states still has Moon Letters too...hmmm

Last edited:
i want that contract, willing to pay $450 if i have confidence in weta quality but i dont. Hopefully someone will get one and do an inhand review/photos.

i want that contract, willing to pay $450 if i have confidence in weta quality but i dont. Hopefully someone will get one and do an inhand review/photos.

Contract looks cool. I wouldn't worry to much about quality since I think most issues emanate from China, to be honest. This should be an all in house endeavor. Note, no issues with the Peter Lyon swords.

The problem for me is what to do with it???

Back