Prop WETA Staves of Radagast and Gandalf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is looking more and more better with each pic, I canceled my order as I just have no room to display, I am in a bind now as it is with what I have......

Moe, how can you not have space for this! This will fit between 2 doorways easily!

Received my staff of Radagast yesterday :D

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5182.jpg

IMG_5183.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

IMG_5180.jpg

IMG_5175.jpg

Last edited:
OLORIN That staff looks so damn lonely!...give it a companion will ya...:lol

Man I would love to crack some intruder's skull with this if they tried to break into my house...I would proudly tell the Grand Jury courtroom I got it from Weta in New Zealand and proud to show the spikes and crystal with blood and brain on it...I love this staff...LOL

Last edited:
It is still available mate from Weta. Though atm, on Pre-order with June shipping from NZ warehouse. It's US$179 + $43 shipping to Oz. I just found out that the shipping cost to Oz decreased. I remember that one factor that kept me from buying the staves is the high shipping rate to Oz (I think it was more than $100 before). But now, it's gone down to $42. Might think about this!

It is still available mate from Weta. Though atm, on Pre-order with June shipping from NZ warehouse. It's US$179 + $43 shipping to Oz. I just found out that the shipping cost to Oz decreased. I remember that one factor that kept me from buying the staves is the high shipping rate to Oz (I think it was more than $100 before). But now, it's gone down to $42. Might think about this!

the box for the staff of radagast was ridiculously huge. that's why the shipping is through the roof. i've NEVER seen such a huge box but the staff is one piece fiberglass and it's 6 feet long.

I have Radagast's staff and it is exquisite. It looks like real wood, even from up close. I'm very happy with it, definitely better than the UC staves I used to own.

Gandalf's staff should arrive this week, from what I've heard and seen, it's as good as Radagast's or even better.

Back