Weta Shield of Gil-galad ** PICS **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
v4qpfs.jpg

8wgs39.jpg

ztwwlh.jpg

33ua8vk.jpg

The paint didn't hold up quite as well as the Numenorean, but it is a nice accent piece for my Last Alliance display.

:cool:

Great pics man!

I'm still not budging on these just because I wish they were a little bigger. What is the msrp on them?

They are only $45 shipped (from Weta) so it wasn't a make or break item; but yeah they are niche for sure.

What are these made out of? Metal? Resin? Or do they feel like a light cheap plastic?

Very nice :rock :clap
I'm only getting this and the Numenorean Shield which arrived the other day and is great. Judging by the piccie these will look fab with the LA busts, that's how I'm gonna display mine too :rock :duff
x :peace

Very nice :rock :clap
I'm only getting this and the Numenorean Shield which arrived the other day and is great. Judging by the piccie these will look fab with the LA busts, that's how I'm gonna display mine too :rock :duff
x :peace

Thank'ya Shell :peace, they do fit quite well with the LA busts and Sauron flanking them in the middle. :D

Looks realy great displaying it with the bust of Gil-Galad, that's how I'm planning to displaying it as well when I finally getting it... Looking at them side by side on your picture making me wish WETA would have made them at least twice the size though....

Got mine and I like the Numenorean a little more. They do display nicely with my helms though. Great pics you guys!!!

Tim from Weta says a new shield will be announced soon! Speculate away! I'm hoping for a Rohirrim royal guard shield, or a high elven shield. An uruk-hai one with the white hand of Saruman would look good too.
The line continues! :clap

I'm so hoping it's going to be an Uruk-Hai one with the white hand of Saruman. That would be awsome !!

Back