Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What! I havent gotten my notice yet! I cant wait for this piece! I better go check my email again in case i deleted it.

Mine has shipped and will be here the 7th. Rivendell comes in with a shipping weight of 24.8 lbs.

Eek. Judging by the measurements it could've just fit on my glass shelf, but there's no way I'm going to chance that now lol. Guess I'll have to make a podium or something for it.

What! I havent gotten my notice yet! I cant wait for this piece! I better go check my email again in case i deleted it.

Kind of have a feeling that only the numbered ones are being shipped right now.

Number 12 in hand!

Actually UPS attempted delivery on Friday but I missed it. An extra $95 for taxes, "duty" and "brokerage fee". What's the difference between taxes and duty?!

Arrived yesterday. It is heavy! A bit disappointed to see that the rooves are stickers. One edge was already peeling, fresh out the box. Wonder what will happen over the years?

Beren
p1060793g.jpg

p1060794s.jpg

p1060796.jpg

A bit disappointed to see that the rooves are stickers. One edge was already peeling, fresh out the box. Wonder what will happen over the years?

wow the colors look much faded than the pictures on weta's website, or maybe just the photos. But are you joking about the roof being stickers? it said on the website specifically each are hand made....

honestly i am a bit disappointed at this item looking at those photos, will wait for josh's pictures for comparison.

Back