Weta LOTR and The Hobbit Leather Bookmarks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardyakka_mate

Super Freak
Reaction score
THE LORD OF THE RINGS : LEATHER BOOKMARK: THE FELLOWSHIP

The classic silhouette of the nine members of The Fellowship of the Ring as they set out from Rivendell on their quest to guide Frodo to Mordor and the destructive forces of Mount Doom, ridding Middle-earth forever of the dark brooding menace of the Dark Lord Sauron.

Embossed on a leather bookmark.

Order now for $9.99!
https://www.wetanz.com/leather-bookmark-the-fellowship/

9456702936_623faed1d4_c.jpg

THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY : LEATHER BOOKMARK: THORIN'S COMPANY

The wizard, the Hobbit and thirteen dwarves set out to reclaim the throne of Erebor and to rid Middle-earth from the peril that is Smaug the dragon.

Embossed on a deep red leather bookmark.

Order now for $9.99!
https://www.wetanz.com/leather-bookmark-thorin-s-company/

9453926031_3e593c4f27_c.jpg

Last edited:
They had these at comic-con. I almost bought them but may pick them up here soon.

They would be. I didn't realize they were book marks to be honest so that's another reason I didn't get one. Knowing what they are now I will have to bite.

Complete Fellowships from Weta: 3
Complete Fellowships from Noble: 1
Complete Fellowships from... eh nevermind.

These both look cool.

Complete Fellowships from Weta: 3
Complete Fellowships from Noble: 1
Complete Fellowships from... eh nevermind.

These both look cool.

Actually, when Sideshow and Weta were together they did complete The Fellowship. So you need to fix your count. :nana: :lol

Ah, but they were sculpted by Weta, Sideshow only handled distribution and marketing..... and edition sizes.

I know the who did what. The boxes and bases still say Sideshow-Weta on them. So it counts every bit as much for one as it does the other. Just sayin.

Saw these on Weta's site, awesome. They look great and have a certain 'historical' grandeur to them, much like the LotR universe itself.

I really like Weta for these little props, they truly have something for every budget. :)

My Fellowship bookmark arrived today. Only two days after being shipped from NZ (and I live in the Netherlands).

It looks (and smells!) great!!

Back