Weta Kong vs. T-Rex Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could some1 post pics of THEIR Mini Statue: Kong vs. V-Rex? I cant choose between that and the Kong Skull!

I just checked towerrecords.com and they have all their KONG stuff at 50% off!! The Mini Kong statue is only $20! If you haven't gotten it yet this is the time. :google

Silverbc3 said:
I just checked towerrecords.com and they have all their KONG stuff at 50% off!! The Mini Kong statue is only $20! If you haven't gotten it yet this is the time. :google
:banghead
yes they do.
but not only those. theres A LOT more. Kong, Marvel, Batman, Alien, Predator stuff. Its all 50% off right now :banana

Here is an additional Tower Discount Code for ya:

discount code which must be used in the next 48 hours.
Good for 10% off on orders of $20 or more:

Enter Coupon Code USCL1JF55 in your Shopping Bag to get the discount.

JS :wave

Dang it knew I should of grabbed the Rex bust for $111!:banghead Any dealers want to hook me up :D

this is just THE WORST timing. Im going on holidays in about 20 minutes and I cant order it in time! Its going top be sold out or $40 when Im back, I just know it:banghead

Whew, $31 shipped for that mini-Kong ain't bad. Especially for an exclusive!

I got in on :

Rex bust
bookends
both skulls
kong/rex mini

Missed the Kong/Ann bust though, :banghead

Just in case anyone wants to know the Kong Rex statue is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got my shipping notice for this piece from WETA as well as General Otmin. Should be here on Thursday (Australia). :joy

Anybody noticed Weta increased the ES of this piece from 3,000 to 4,000 btw? I ordered this last week but I'm actually considering cancelling it if they're just going to increase the ES if it gets close to selling out.....

Fubeca said:
Just in case anyone wants to know the Kong Rex statue is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pics?? with something to relate the size to.... maybe

occulum said:
shipping notice from Fireside :D
can't freakin wait!

You got an actual shipping notice :horror , I got a notice from Bob that it would ship a few days ... grats! :joy

Back