Weta Kong vs. T-Rex Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey PC,

Any idea where we in the UK can order that set from pal please?.I have hd a look about on-line but cant seem to find it yet?
Is it me being too eager or are they just not for sale thro retailers?

Many thanks & thanks for the info on it, it truly looks like an amazing pack. :bow

Shell
x :D

Adoptedscot said:
Hey PC,

Any idea where we in the UK can order that set from pal please?.I have hd a look about on-line but cant seem to find it yet?
Is it me being too eager or are they just not for sale thro retailers?

Many thanks & thanks for the info on it, it truly looks like an amazing pack. :bow

Shell

This is the first I have seen of this so I could be wrong, but since it lists a preorder date of 11/8 most sites probably can't list it until then. I know I'll definitely be on the lookout too. This does look awesome!!

I'm sure if I took the time to look for it I'd be able to find the answer, but I know someone here will know off the top of their heads.... Are these Kong statues open or limited edition? Or both?

Thanks!

Same with Narnia are they open or limited?

Last edited:
Limited....most have an edition size of 3000, kong bust is 6000, last stand is 5000, bookends are 2500 & the lithograph is 500.

Kong Vs V-Rex has an edition size of 3000

Sorry my mistake, I meant the diairies that we were talking about.

I've got the Kong Vs V-Rex Statue on order thro Mike Richards our friendly board dealer but I was wondering whether retailers in the UK were going to be able to sell the Production Diaries Package PC showed us.

thanks guys.

shell

pitchin said:
Limited....most have an edition size of 3000, kong bust is 6000, last stand is 5000, bookends are 2500 & the lithograph is 500.

Kong Vs V-Rex has an edition size of 3000

thx pitchin!!

Adoptedscot said:
Sorry my mistake, I meant the diairies that we were talking about.

I've got the Kong Vs V-Rex Statue on order thro Mike Richards our friendly board dealer but I was wondering whether retailers in the UK were going to be able to sell the Production Diaries Package PC showed us.

thanks guys.

shell

I've got a multi-region dvd player so I've pre-ordered the US region 1 version just incase It doesn't get released in the UK.

I pre-ordered from PLAYUSA for £17.99

PS. If ordering the region 1 version make sure your TV can play NTSC signal

pitchin said:
I've got a multi-region dvd player so I've pre-ordered the US region 1 version just incase It doesn't get released in the UK.

Oh, you great guy.Thankyou.

I looked on there but could not find it.Thank you so much-I'm going to put my order in right now! :bow , :wave

Shell

pitchin said:

:bow :bow

Done and ordered thank you Pitchin ! :wave

I just noticed you in Glasgow, so am I, where you at??, I'm in south Side.

no problem............as a bonus, here's pics of the dvd menu screens

3php8en.jpg

2php3is.jpg

1php9rb.jpg

magephp3si.jpg

EDIT: Just outside Glasgow......East Kilbride

Thanks Pitchin,looks great and got my order in.

East Kilbribe, that where my mate works, I live in Croftfoot.

Cool, fellow Scottish pal!
x

Last edited:
Must....resist...ordering....Kong....or....Narnia......

Gah! I'd love to have the T Rex/Kong piece, but no way could pay for it in December. I'll have to take my chances.

(with the rising cost of heating predicted for this year, I can stay warm or I can commit to statues....heat will win, for the sake of the kitties in the house.)

Nazgurl said:
Must....resist...ordering....Kong....or....Narnia......

Gah! I'd love to have the T Rex/Kong piece, but no way could pay for it in December. I'll have to take my chances.

(with the rising cost of heating predicted for this year, I can stay warm or I can commit to statues....heat will win, for the sake of the kitties in the house.)

I am in the same boat. Resisting to order Peter's Sword from MC and the Kong lithograph from Weta is hard. :banghead

Kittens make great coats. They'll keep you warm, you'll save on heat and could buy more statues... :D

Last edited:
I am so weak. Not only I did cave on King vs VRex, I ordered Kong on Empire State too. Now Adam has 2 less pieces to sell. (think he has only one Kong/Rex left now).

Nazgurl said:
(think he has only one Kong/Rex left now).

if that ^^^ was indeed the case. Theyre gone now.
but if it ships within the next month, Im gonna need somebody to write PRIZE on mine :eek:

for those who may have wanted the Weta Kong vs Rex but couldnt afford it, I just became aware of the MINI Kong vs Rex by Weta thats a Tower Records Exclusive and is only $39.99 and is in-stock right now.
Personally this will be the one for my desk at work. i think it looks damn fine to only be 6".
... if anyone's interested heres the link and couple pics.
https://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=3356134
towerkongvrex1.jpg

towerkongvrex3.jpg

Tower Records Exclusive

The Tower Records exclusive is definitely a great piece!! Received mine first of the week and love it. It is also limited to 5000 in the US. Not sure about international, the ones from EU customers at statueforum have been unnumbered so far.

I got the mini version this week and was pretty impressed with it. For the size and price I was very happy with it. Now, I want the big one but not sure I can fit him in price wise.

Back