Weta Gollum 1:3 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, saw it too.. unfortunately there wasn't anything left in the E.U. warehouse so shipping Gollum would add another 300 Euro so decided not to buy.

Nice work! I was kind of looking at it, but had no idea how that worked. I didn't realize there was a timer associated with it.

Thanks! It wasn't a timer per se, but the email stated that the auction ended at 1pm PST. I am on EST, and when I first clicked the link in the email, it was 3:56pm EST. It took me a minute or two to process the price I was seeing on the website, because I kept thinking I was reading it wrong lol. Then I was like oh wow, I have to act crazy fast because I only had about a minute left as I was typing in my CC info. My hands were actually shaking a bit because I didn't know if I had enough time to finish the transaction before 4pm EST (1pm PST) haha. I always wanted this piece, but there was no way I was going to pay $1700 + shipping. I am pretty happy about this right now though. :yess:

Back