WETA forums problem

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard someone sent a nekkid pic of JMan to New Zealand and the workshop folk headed to the hills .................................... probably be a while until they all collect back together again. :FREAK::rotfl

They're a strange bunch down there. Expect a new Grodbortian gadget based on strange shaped tools used for funnier shaped fruit paring :lol

I think knowing them a bit they would. I love getting new things but it was almost too much of a good thing. :lol

Just shows you CAN have too much of a good thing......except ale, pipe weed and good company! :wink1:

Looks like the Weta forum might be gone forever seeing it was down for such a long time :'(

Anyone has Noc's email that can PM me? I am wondering how he is doing so far. Hope everything is fine on his and his mother side. :pray:

Looks like the Weta forum might be gone forever seeing it was down for such a long time :'(

Anyone has Noc's email that can PM me? I am wondering how he is doing so far. Hope everything is fine on his and his mother side. :pray:

Sent you a message!

I spoke to Leonard today at Supanova, the forum won't be back for a while I think from what he had to say.

On a positive, I got a catalogue, and there is a Green Dragon Enviro coming up!!!

I spoke to Leonard today at Supanova, the forum won't be back for a while I think from what he had to say.

On a positive, I got a catalogue, and there is a Green Dragon Enviro coming up!!!

Thanks a lot for the update!

So the forum will be back eventually?
Did you see any pictures of the GD environment? Is it with the bridge and mill? Since it is in a catalog, I guess it will be coming up soon...

Another reason it would suck for the S&F forum to go down permanently: All the q&a with Weta staff. There are years of Daniel Falconer asnwering questions from the fans about the comapny and the movie design process. Would be a damned shame if it all dissapeared. Hope there's at least some of recovering those posts.

Has there been any news re: Bolg? Seems like this guy should have been up for order by now...

Thanks a lot for the update!

So the forum will be back eventually?
Did you see any pictures of the GD environment? Is it with the bridge and mill? Since it is in a catalog, I guess it will be coming up soon...

I don't know, he was really good to talk to. He said it wouldn't be up for quite a while which is really dissapointing. I really miss the forum.

I can take a photo of the enviro which is in the catalogue, the new smial also looks pretty cool.

It isn't a whole enviro, more so a Hobbit hole kind of thing. I will post tomorow at some point.

Xristos Anesti by the way my friend, from Melbourne Aus

Hi guys, Salvatore here, what's up? :)
I think Nocturno is like ten thousand posts behind since the downtime :lol

Not to a grumpy old fart. But this whole thing has been tackled very poorly. I feel that the people who run the sites coding/operations, shouldn't operate it, if their time is limited.. Its now been more than a month, and nothing has happened. I appreciate everything on the S&F forum, but the way the forum has been "downgraded", just because someone doesn't have the time, is not good enough. Maybe we could donate some money, or give someone else a chance to crack the broken code.
I strongly agree, it's unacceptable for sure from a business point of view for Weta....

I don't know, he was really good to talk to. He said it wouldn't be up for quite a while which is really dissapointing. I really miss the forum.
I can take a photo of the enviro which is in the catalogue, the new smial also looks pretty cool.
It isn't a whole enviro, more so a Hobbit hole kind of thing. I will post tomorow at some point.

I can't wait for pictures! :panic:

:wave

Oh wow, the Green Dragon, how exciting!
Yes, photos please!!
This is why we miss the Weta forum - there would be a whole thread dedicated to this with comments from Weta hopefully!

Thank you so much for your wishes my friend! Happy Easter to you too! (although it was last week I think?)

Photos would be most welcome. So, there is a new smial as well. That's excellent news. The forum situation though is really sad. I hope it comes back up eventually.

Well finally found everyone! Needless to say I'm depressed over what looks now to be a permanent loss of the S & F forum.
Was odd as On the same day last week I received Kyles custom tomb and Thranduils sword and felt like I didn't have my poly posse to share it with.

Back