Statue WETA Fellowship Of The Ring Set 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WETA Fellowship dio

My gosh now the eybrows are being nit picked????:gah:

This is great looking piece and is good chance to have them all together w/o taking up so much space, I can not wait for it!

Looking at this again...great dio but should be L/E of 1000 for that price and size IMHO

Good news – a shipment of “The Fellowship of The Ring – Set One” is arriving at our US Warehouse this week.

It's coming :rock

I wasn't quiet expecting this one right now myself. I'm glad but I figured this was coming end of Nov. now, the question is when do we see parts 2/3.

I would really like to get these as they do look quite good from the pictures but the size and cost is just holding me back. I think for me, the 5.5" height is the biggest hurdle right now with the cost to size coming a close second.

Although logically thinking, 10 years ago if you bought the SSW 1/6th fellowship the cost was $1100 for all 9 members. Here and now albeit a much smaller scale all 9 are only $600. When put that way it does seem fairly reasonable. :dunno

:aragorn :legolas :gimli :gandalf :rip :frodo :nono :duff

PS. No offense Bill, I didn't mean to leave you out of the Fellowship, I should have said 10 members. :sancho

Good news – a shipment of “The Fellowship of The Ring – Set One” is arriving at our US Warehouse this week.

It's coming :rock

@Josh: Where did you get that information from?

How close behind are orders usually from the UK warehouse?

@Josh: Where did you get that information from?

How close behind are orders usually from the UK warehouse?

I got the email yesterday.

I asked this, and all Tim could say was 'soon, i hope'

I hope soon as well. Timing will be tricky with all that is still to be announced as well as Barad-Dur.

The end of the year is alittle too close for me. Getting hit for DX Luke this week and the Avengers stuff coming out in Dec, means I was hoping the LOTR dio would finish alot later.

I expect to see one go up this winter and one after the new year. I don't expect to see them go up and ship at this point.

No, i don't think they'll ship before the new year... Weta are saying to order things now for them to come by xmas.

Right that's why I'm saying I think we will see one go up now and one after the new year. So the ordering is spaced out between hobbit items.

Back