Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmm I Think I am Going to Flex Pay the Hulk.....Because I Have Feeling That The McVader is Comming also this Month..... Wow I Will be Broke!!!

I'm glad this and the Gas Projector, aren't coming out at the same time. I should be able to afford one at a time.:yess:

Sorry to hear some will have to cancel their order.:monkey2

I my first time ordering with Weta... They Charged me but do they send a Tracking #..... UPS? Fedex?.... They just said expect it in 5 days....:cuckoo:...... Well I will see if tomorrow they send any extra info if not I will send an E-mail.... I just want to be Home When This Bad Assery Arrives!!!:panic:

I my first time ordering with Weta... They Charged me but do they send a Tracking #..... UPS? Fedex?.... They just said expect it in 5 days....:cuckoo:...... Well I will see if tomorrow they send any extra info if not I will send an E-mail.... I just want to be Home When This Bad Assery Arrives!!!:panic:

Remember to take pics yo!

FOOK ME!

This baby is coming my way, and then I'ma be selling the catfood round here fookers.

Same goes for you Champ! :tap

Back