Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was checking out the request thread over at S&F and Jester posted this pic of some of the other weapons...

all.jpg

:drool

I would love to have that arsenal!! :rock

Holy crap, if Weta makes some of these I will be in heaven.

So I have a problem here.
I preordered the arc generator and it is truly awesome and I love the movie. But $500 is a lot to me for a plastic gun that doesn't do anything (if it fired airsoft bbs that would kick ass) nor do I have any real place to display it properly.

So, everytime I'm away from a computer (which isn't often I'll admit since I use one for work too) I find I talk myself into canceling the order and saving the money for other unimportant stuff like a replacement for my 8 year old home computer or junk like that. But then when I get online to do the dirty deed, I can't do it, its just SOOOO COOOOL!! And I really want the Assault Rifle if they make it too. ARGH!

What should I do fellow freaks? Be responsible and click the cancel button? Or be a freak and get this Wickedly Righteous, Bossa Nova Collectible? I'm also getting the Sideshow Turtles if you couldn't tell and no way am I canceling those, so that's hurting my bank account as well. ARGH again.

Agreed I wish I had $700 to spend on an Arc Gun.

The one on ebay sold for $1600.

Meh.. these guns are cool I guess, but where is the Prawn 1:1 bust or 1:4 statue/pf?????

Meh.. these guns are cool I guess, but where is the Prawn 1:1 bust or 1:4 statue/pf?????

I agree, even though I have the Arc Generator on preorder. Let's see some PF statues of Wikus and Christopher.
I guess good things come to those who wait.:D

Let's see some PF statues of Wikus and Christopher.
I guess good things come to those who wait.:D

Statue maybe (fairly likely I'd say), but your not going to see a PF, unless all that PF means to you is 1/4 scale.

Weta are making all these and they don't do mixed media statues like Sideshow PF's.

Back