Weta District 9 1:1 props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch that, I just caved and ordered the Arc Generator. I really hope I'm still employed when these ship.

:horror

These look amazing wish i had room for them but i don't, congrats to all that get these though. :rock

:lecture

Yep Weta has done an excellent job as usual and congrats to all who have ordered there going to look awesome.:D

Now an Exo suit i will be all over.:cool:

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind the pulse rifle that Christopher uses in the MNU battle either. Bring it on WETA!

Last edited:
just put my order in for both. thanks for posting this information as i am sure these will be sold out within a few days. :)

Since i love the movie, i ordered the Arc Generator, too cool to pass on it!!

Now i want a 1/4e Prawn mecha !!!

awesome..thanks for the heads up Tim

will the trigger move or all one solid piece?

will the display bracket have a D9 theme or just plain?

one last question, is the display wall mountable only or will there be an option to display on a shelf etc?

Hi Karma,

Thanks for your interest. It will be one solid piece, with a plain black wall bracket. It will be wall mountable only. And of course you will require Prawn DNA to fire it up.

Cheers

Tim

So cancellations work the same as Sideshow? No fee? I know it's been said, but I just wanted to make sure seeing as it doesn't say anything about it in the 'cancellations' part of the website.

Hi ChaserFan

I confirm there are no cancellation fees

Thanks

Tim

Hi Karma,

Thanks for your interest. It will be one solid piece, with a plain black wall bracket. It will be wall mountable only. And of course you will require Prawn DNA to fire it up.

Cheers

Tim

will they be individually numbered?

Yeah, the Hollywood Collectibles Aliens gun is about $900 and I don't think it's as big as these.

and speaking of these, i need to check on the status of my pulse rifle. i have not heard any updates from HCG for a while. website still states first quarter, 2010.

I know these are collectables, and I never usually play around with my HT figs, but I am definitely going to play around a bit with these :lol

I know these are collectables, and I never usually play around with my HT figs, but I am definitely going to play around a bit with these :lol

:lol

I bet a few on this thread will be doing the same as well! I know Red will be. :lol

Back