Weta Dalek is here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one heck of a nice piece!! I would love to see it next to a 1/6th figure. Does it come off the base?

Sorry, don't have any 'figures', which is likely just as well, since it would make them all look bad.

As for coming off the base, yes it does, in fact it even has little 'felt' feet under the dalek (so as not to scratch the base most likely), as such, you could display it just fine without the base at all if you want.

Caedus, At first i parly wished you could open and close it too, but then when you stop to think about all the problems that would bring, the Kaled mutant couldn't have all his tentacles fanned out, he would have to be way smaller and squshed in to let it all close. Even closed it would still have 'gaps' at its meeting points and then you got wear and tear on the moving parts to make it open and close and there is really some small and fine detail inside that thing which you just can't see in the pics.
So at the end of the day, I think not making it open/close was a good call.

Back