WETA black friday sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at their website half an hour ago.. refreshing... am I supposed to see anything??

Not sure how the discount is going to be.. or is it a different website??

Nothing for me. Orthanc would be nice but not essential and while Gamdalf is nicely priced I'm not interested in collecting that scale. Guess I get to save some money and that's okay.

I was hoping for more than $50 off on the things I wanted. :huh Might just hold off...

I used the Magnifying glass.... it is really beautiful beyond measure!....

And more importantly... it is a limited edition!

I would have no second thoughts if its 199 though....

Last edited:
Faramir.... yes....Hopefully Thror would not have been buried under his hoard of gold by then... and where is the Arkenstone by the way??

Faramir.... yes....Hopefully Thror would not have been buried under his hoard of gold by then... and where is the Arkenstone by the way??

In the top of the throne. The back is hollow to allow light to pass through the stone. Very nice piece! :wink1:

Shucks missed the Gandalf. Wish Thorin or Thranduil were on sale but oh well. I snagged enraged gollum and bilbo for $250 shipped total. Need a gollum and I guess I'll take a Bilbo lol. Kind of necessary.

The best deal on this BF sale are those Wind Willows Bookends. They are perhaps the greatest bookends I've ever seen, huge and superbly detailed. Worth the money totally at that price. I already own it from the past Weta 50% sale they had in the US when they moved locations. One of Weta's greatest pieces

Back