WETA black friday sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaijin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Friday 28 November 0.00 AM (midnight) Eastern Time
[ Pacific: 9PM (Thu 27th) | Mountain: 10PM (Thu 27th) | Central: 11PM (Thu 27th) | UK: 5AM | Europe: 6AM | Sydney: 4PM | New Zealand: 6PM ]

See anything you like from the silhouettes? :pray:

501f50ec-d470-4464-8e97-50e4702fbed2.jpg

dfb9123f-860f-4554-a63e-94b546de7a0b.jpg

Yeah I may pick up another of the dwarf looking dwarves that I don't have, a Rivendell deal would be nice as well.

I can't make anything out! :lol It's too dark for my cruddy eyes. Argh.

I see gollum and bilbo, I am thinking of getting those 2 does anyone have those 2 that could give some pics and your opinion on the 2 pieces

Dare I say it? Looks like the slow sellers to me. That would be logical of course, but none of those are on my want list. :(

Too bad Thror and Bolg won't make it into the sale. And Beorn's House
I don't quite collect Hobbit statues but these I want.

All of the Dwarves will go up for a nice sale sooner or later. I didn't buy Nori cause I knew sooner or later a sale would come. Will do the same for the rest of the unreleased dwarves when they do become available. Still shocked that Radagast and Thranduil after a whole year are still in stock

All of the Dwarves will go up for a nice sale sooner or later. I didn't buy Nori cause I knew sooner or later a sale would come. Will do the same for the rest of the unreleased dwarves when they do become available. Still shocked that Radagast and Thranduil after a whole year are still in stock
PJ demoted Radagast to be a funny sidekick to fish some random folk into the movie. The statue will always remind me of that treason thus I wont buy it. And I bet Gandalf OE got sold more often than Radagast.
And Thranduil is neither a major character in the book nor has he enough screentime in the movie. His statue will probably have its golden time after ppl saw BOTFA.

But all in all I expect Thror to suffer the same faith. They should have brought him in 2012 for TUJ

Im hoping we see some of the smaller items on sale. Can't afford a large piece but the Key to Erebor, One Ring (with runes) and Smaug's treasure coins would be nice.

Back