Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went to go buy a couple of props from the weta site and what a nice surprise to see this guy available. Never thought I'd get one. Ordered!!

I won't consider myself lucky until I actually see that it has shipped.

Does Weta usually ship by USPS from the U.S. warehouse?

I won't consider myself lucky until I actually see that it has shipped.

Does Weta usually ship by USPS from the U.S. warehouse?

From the west coast by UPS ....I have no clue as to method to ship to Canada...

Damnit, BBTS won't refund my azog order... I'm tempted to just order from weta and take my chances selling the bbts one later on, but last several on ebay barely sold for $900. Pissed that I wasted $300 extra on this. Shoulda been more patient... believed all your hype in this thread about it going for $1500.

when the next film comes out and Azog/warg gets to battle and get killed do you think it'll drop in price or go up? I want to buy a 3rd one but finances are preventing me...

I just went to go buy a couple of props from the weta site and what a nice surprise to see this guy available. Never thought I'd get one. Ordered!!

Congrats!

Damnit, BBTS won't refund my azog order... I'm tempted to just order from weta and take my chances selling the bbts one later on, but last several on ebay barely sold for $900. Pissed that I wasted $300 extra on this. Shoulda been more patient... believed all your hype in this thread about it going for $1500.

That does suck about no refund. I know talk is cheap, but I would have done the same thing in that situation if I thought I might miss out on Azog.

God. When is this order going to change from New to something else? I ordered this morning, paid, and it still says New.

when the next film comes out and Azog/warg gets to battle and get killed do you think it'll drop in price or go up? I want to buy a 3rd one but finances are preventing me...

I'm sure it will go up, but I don't want $1000 tied up in an extra one for another year. I want my $300 difference now.

C'est La Vie.

Well done Amber you will be super happy with him.
Love mine
uhube6at.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400322524146.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400322558326.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He looks fantastic! I'm so worried that they actually don't have one for me. I wonder if the website auto keeps track of the amount left and the amount of orders placed.
Status still says new. I want to see that status changed so I know for sure I got one.
Still can't believe my luck.

I hate that though when you go somewhere knowing exactly what you're going to order and then something else shows up that totally throws a wrench in you plans.

He looks fantastic! I'm so worried that they actually don't have one for me. I wonder if the website auto keeps track of the amount left and the amount of orders placed.
Status still says new. I want to see that status changed so I know for sure I got one.
Still can't believe my luck.

I hate that though when you go somewhere knowing exactly what you're going to order and then something else shows up that totally throws a wrench in you plans.

takes a couple of days with the weekend...you should see the shipping notice some time in the next few days...if you paid then dont sweat it

I can't wait to get him. My first Hobbit Statue. I'm trying to collect the Weta Hobbit Weapons. Now I have to get some statues...

Back