Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, i didnt get my processing notice from BBTS and i ordered back in August! Hopefully tomorrow

I had my #215/500 for about a week now and the more I look at it, the more I love it.
I can't believe that I have this piece in my possession. Kinda surreal... :thud:

DSC_0756.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0771.jpg

DSC_0768.jpg

6ese8y8u.jpg

I have a small chip at the end of the spike in his arm. What you guys are using for paint stuff to correct this?

Last edited:
Mine had shown up with a tail that had clearly snapped clean off and was glued back on.. A terrible job at that.

I'm still waiting for an answer from weta to when they are shipping my replacement.. No answer in over a week. :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

never bought direct from Weta. So how are their QC & replacement policies? Anyone ever have issues with them? Again, never bought direct, but that will change once Smaug is released.

P.S. has there been any Weta news regarding a Smaug release date?

Usually weta's costumers support is really good. They refund all, replace if they can or give weta dollars for a good value that you can't refuse.

holy sheet...50%....I would jump on that...thats a very generous offer from WETA man...SS would NEVER NEVER do that much!

That's definitely generous of them. Weta is a top company to do business with. Sideshow wouldn't do that sadly.

50% off sure makes you think about it no doubt. I think it would still bother me though if it couldn't be repaired good enough.

It is hard to make the decision when it is not mine. Could you post a pic? The 50 off sounds interesting knowing smaug is coming.

I can't fix it myself.. So I'd have to pay to have it fixed. As there are only 500 of them I think I'd prefer a perfect one.. This will become a huge grail and broken grails are a no go to me.

I can't fix it myself.. So I'd have to pay to have it fixed. As there are only 500 of them I think I'd prefer a perfect one.. This will become a huge grail and broken grails are a no go to me.

Can you share a pic? Curiosity.

Back