Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After two days of delay due the weather condition Azog is finally here, this is my first piece from Weta and I couldn't be more happier. outstanding work

IMG_0400ee.jpg

IMG_0404ee.jpg

surprising for not one person to be complaining about the price on such an expensive piece

This is not Barad-Dur or a tiny(compared to Azog) Dwarf at $250...You get alot of statue pound for pound as well as size...ES is to die for too...Lots of variable that this statue has that negate pricing..

Barad-dur was worth every penny IMO. There is an insane amount of tiny details in it and its not exactly a small piece either.

I supposed you dont remember the loads of people complaining about the price of Barad-dur...not many complained about this one ..It completely sold out in a month...many complaints about this one were about collectors missing out...that is not opinion but fact

I supposed you dont remember the loads of people complaining about the price of Barad-dur...not many complained about this one ..It completely sold out in a month...many complaints about this one were about collectors missing out...that is not opinion but fact

I remember. I thought they were wrong then and do now. It like Azog is on a lit of Weta's best pieces ever.

So what are everyone else's forearms like? From the pictures already posted they look closer in color to the rest of the body than mine. But when I first saw mine I assumed this was common since the forearm was probably painted from a different bucket of paint by a different person than the main body. I remember a similar outcome with the Patient Zero PF.

Attachments

• arm.jpg
    arm.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 654
Looks like 'Truck Driver' tan lines! :lol

But seriously, if it is very visible to the naked eye, cameras can pick up more variations sometimes, then I would be contacting WETA for suggestions.

Azog has shipped and is on his way!!:yess: This is going to be a long 4-5 day wait.:impatient::gah:
Were does BBTS ship from anyway?

Back