Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ready! :cool:

image_zpse3ef14ee.jpg

This was really delivered just today! Now I'm set. Let them come! :lol:yess:

Just thinking, if my wife read this I'd be in serious trouble as I assured her this was really the last cabinet I would need for my collectibles. Now that it arrived I'm contemplating already about the necessity of the next... :rotfl

His wife has the rest of the pics in case the lawyers and judge need em.. LOL:rotfl

Looks like you have a really nice set-up Petrolos. Do you have pics? You may have put them up somewhere and i missed them.

Thank you FrodoEyes. I've wanting for quite some time to start my collection thread over at S&F. Watch out for it, should soon be there! :)

His wife has the rest of the pics in case the lawyers and judge need em.. LOL:rotfl

:lol Hey, don't evoke my future! :pfft:

But really, it's not too bad, my wife may not be the biggest fan of my collectables, she's usually cool as long as they stay within the limits of my cave.

Really, This thing dwarfs the dwarves that are 250. Can't see this being less than 500. Actually I could see this being 699 like Barad-dur.

It's big but talking with Weta they know that they can only go so high. I believe they will charge at the most $550 to keep this somewhat in the ballpark for most people.

I can't see it being over $600, even as a limited edition. I'd say $499 is very possible, upto maybe $549. Edition size won't be any more than 1000 and in fact, that's what I expect it will be.

Back