Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep telling people, when i become a successful writer i'll start doing TV show scripts and first on my list will be The Hobbit then LOTR, maybe as joint venture between the BBC and HBO, who by then will be able to finance such a story ;)
And mine shall be awesome and epic. And not butchered. ;) Tom Bombadil shall take up all of episode 2, with the barrow-wights, so anyone who doesn't care for him can just skip episode 2 and go straight to episode 3 ;)

At least I will know what episode to skip. :lol

Slept on it and I think I'm gonna pass, epic piece but I'm not a big enough of Middle-Earth to warrant the price for a 1/6 piece. Also not a fan of the money coming out of my bank account now even albeit temporarily

Major congrats to those who do get it though :hi5:

Don't mind the rules :wink1:...if you want it and can afford it, then just get it. :lol

Enjoy it Geraint :hi5: I'm sure you won't regret picking this bad-boy up. :)

Ignore what I said just ordered from collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Couldn't resist with Lee's flex pay system :yess:

I just checked out their site. I was gonna e-mail them and see if they ship to the United States, but I think the shipping would be insane though.

Does anyone know if any retailers in the U.S. are carrying this?

If not I'm just gonna take part of my X-mas bonus and wait it out and see if there are any last minute cancelations. I definitely would prefer to get it direct from Weta so can get the Weta dollars. Or worst case I'll try to snag it on the secondary market right when it ships (hopefully before it rises in value too much).

I have asked the ones I know of and so far nothing, was told it depends on WETA and nothing, BUT was told the same thing about BD and I see some with that one still listed

I have asked the ones I know of and so far nothing, was told it depends on WETA and nothing, BUT was told the same thing about BD and I see some with that one still listed

:slap BBTS has it listed now. I checked their site a week ago and nothing. Cool, I'll order it from them. Sucks that I won't get any Weta dollars, but at least I'll get Azog!:yess:

If you tick both the boxs at the bottom (10% deposit etc..) then it will add to cart and then you can pay as much off as you like.

Ive bought a few things from there using there flex-pay extremely helpful especially with such an expensive piece

I don't get why people are passing up 10-15% in Weta dollars to save a dollar by ordering this from BBTS.

I don't get why people are passing up 10-15% in Weta dollars to save a dollar by ordering this from BBTS.

Well....for me so I don't have to hear it from the wife twice. Once with the hold on our account and then again when it ships. I have had the Medusa Rattle, Deadpool EX, Darth Malgus EX, and Shaak Ti EX all coming in a months time. I don't want to push my luck...lol

Just preordered at BBTS. I don't really see me ordering anymore stuff from Weta at less the 1/4 but this one is just to awesome to pass on.

Back