Statue Weta - Azog the Defiler on Warg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i agree, 1000 of them would be too many. 500 and i bet it would sell out quickly, not so much because people would love the fat king at 800$ but because there are so many collectors who buy on low es alone.

id love one though :lecture

you think 500 goblin kings would sell out quickly at $800? i'll take that bet and give odds.

Reasonably yes, or I wouldn't have said it

No freakin way! Quite a few months would have to go by first...500 Huge Snow Trolls at a freakin bargain price of $325 took what felt like forever to sell out

Last edited:
you think 500 goblin kings would sell out quickly at $800? i'll take that bet and give odds.

That was the single worst character in any of the Middle-earth films. I would not buy it for $50 bucks if it were life sized.

LOL now I think your full of it... LOL

Its true to say that azog is not the best looking vilain of the saga, don't like the hook arm idea at all. But I would be fool to say that the statue of him on his warg is not great. Like the dynamic pose.

No flex pay also takes out a few buyers. I'm betting at least 1/2 of em will be sold this week

many people will rush to buy with no deposit required. that may make up the 250 you speak of. there will still be a few available and even more when it's ready to ship with CC declines and people canceling because there's no penalty.

Back