Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a geeky collectors forum, right? We should get off on collectibles, not girls without clothes...

I think it was a pretty good "return of pordey" comment after my long draught...

This is a geeky collectors forum, right? We should get off on collectibles, not girls without clothes...

I think it was a pretty good "return of pordey" comment after my long draught...

You sound like a man that just got outta jail...LOL

Finally sold out on Weta site. A ton are out there still with retailers. BBTS has em for $549 a $150 discount from Weta price. I bet they sold quite a few recently at a discount to retailers

Finally sold out on Weta site. A ton are out there still with retailers. BBTS has em for $549 a $150 discount from Weta price. I bet they sold quite a few recently at a discount to retailers

Not many left to be had then, BBTS only has 6 and those won't last at that price. I got mine from another collector for a deal, the only one I have ever seen sell under BBTS' price. Even on eBay they go for more than that.

I'd agree with that. I love The Argonath as well but I will jump for joy when they do Minas Tirith. Gonna be so fantastic to own a large scale version of this.

Back