West Coast Avengers and Other Hero Groupings for Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaymas

Super Freak
Reaction score
The only "Avengers" I have right now are AOU Cap, Avengers Hulk, Iron Man Mark III Die cast, and AOU Thor on pre-order. I have these displayed with Spider-man 3 Red/Blue Spiderman, and X-Men 3 Wolverine. So these 6 figures are more of a Marvel display that share a shelf with my marvel movies on BlueRay. I picked these versions because I feel they evoke the most classic comic feel of the characters and I thought I would consider myself done. I like these 6 figures together and don't want to cram any more on those shelves.

HOWEVER, I couldn't resist picking up War Machine and Mark 33 Silver Centurion Iron Man out of nostalgia for the 80's a few months ago even though I didn't have shelf space for them; so they have been just sitting in their boxes. However, a shelf on my book case just opened up and so now I am thinking of putting them out and getting them some friends. Looking at what is available I just realized that I could start a West Coast Avengers team...
WCAvengers4.jpg
I don't have Hawkeye, and Scarlet Witch and Vision aren't out yet, but I threw these images together to get an idea of how they would look with War Machine to form the West Coast Avengers. Of course I think Iron Man Mk33 would look good with these too, but I'm thinking of leaving the big guns of Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Hulk out of the mix. It's too bad they don't make HT figures from the Agents of Shield TV show because Mockingbird would be perfect for this group.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has thought about doing something like this or if there are other unique groupings of figures others can share. We have a "Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!" thread that's great, but I'd love to see people show off their smaller unique groupings of characters outside of what we think of when we think "Avengers". In the meantime, I have got to decide if I want to get Hawkeye and pre-order Scarlet Witch and Vision and/or whoever else might go good with the group.

Right now I'm keeping my collection to strictly Avengers, but I wanted to do a New Fantastic Four (Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Wolverine) one day

The Hearts of Darkness is also possible with the recent Sideshow Punisher being released to go with Wolvie and Ghost Rider:

516Aygn%2BlxL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Right now I'm keeping my collection to strictly Avengers, but I wanted to do a New Fantastic Four (Hulk, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, Wolverine) one day
That would be cool.

The Hearts of Darkness is also possible with the recent Sideshow Punisher being released to go with Wolvie and Ghost Rider:

Also cool. I'm not personally much of a Punisher fan, but I would love to see HT do figures from the Marvel Netflix shows; that way Punisher fans can have a version of the figure as he appears in the MCU.
My Marvel Knights display

Looks great!! I think Ghost Rider and Blade go really well together as supernatural characters! If HT makes a Dr Strange figure to go with the movie I think he fits well thematically with those two.

Back