• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Werecat or Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkrause21

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am new to the 1/6 figure world but I'm amazed at the detail of these figures. I have gradually amassed a good collection, but I'm looking for some unique ones. Specifically, the Beto Matali Pennywise and the Thriller Werecat. I realize these are in short supply, but if anyone is looking to sell theirs, please don't hesitate to contact me!!

Thanks guys!

Hi, I highly doubt that you'll acquire one from the original run since he made only 15, but you'll have a chance soon. Beto is starting a new run of these soon, he's put pics up on Facebook. It looks to be a better sculpt, although I feel that Rocco did a more realistic sculpt, it's the one I have. But good luck, I hope you get one!

Thanks for the info! I looked on his FB site but didn't see the new pics. I know the old ones look fantastic! I've never seen Rocco's pics either! The artwork in the 1/6 world is extremely impressive.

I have to add a few more wants to the list. I'm also looking for the Regan figure from the Exorcist by Rain Man, Roccos Teen Wolf, and ones customs Michael Myers

I've had a great time talking to members about figures. I've learned a lot while acquiring some fantastic pieces. Right now I'm looking for:
Rainman Satan Girl V2 preferably with a bed
Beto Matali Werecat
Sideshow Han Solo in Carbonite
Beto Matali Fluffy
Nathan Grantham

That's all that's on my want list right now. If you have one of these to sell, please contact me.

Thanks again guys!

Ryan

Good morning all! Just updating the post. Still looking for Beto's Werecat and Fluffy. Keep me in mind if you see anyone selling.

Thanks! Have a great day!

-Ryan

Thank you! I contacted stiff richards about the werecat, but I think he sold him. I'm looking hard though.

I think five grand is a little crazy for Fluffy.

Back