Well, Greetings everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingKaimen

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Well I'm relatively to new to this whole collectable thing I have posters some hot wheels DC collectables, a few of the variant DC's, nothing more. However, I was browsing around some shops while in Hollywood on vacation ran into a comic book store; More or less my brother dragged me in under his batman fetish. While I would rather admit I have a small superman one at that nothing of his obsession even though we have bickerments of who would win, I mean come one batman cant keep up with his speed kryptonite or not, but I mean with all the batman hype with christian bale and all revitalizing it after clooney killed it, they have to give him some chance, cant please all fans. Back to the story, We went in and this first thing i notice is a Giant Goku i was like alright cool bring back nostalgia childhood, you've reeled me in comic book store curse you, then directly upon that i feel to me knees in astonishment of what I've come to learn is a premium format statue, at the time I didn't care what it was I loved it. I needed it. So I walked in and out of the store in all of 5min's with a Superman Premium format Statue. Upon getting home I was curious what else the maker of the statue had made, and by gods they had a Darkseid(My all time favorite villian, to match my favorite super hero! YEAH!), ofc not released yet. But under impulses I have bought it. Now I see this is where I hold myself back for a while I let myself and leisure cash just flow away lol. As a college student this is a must now to put myself at bay, even though that Boba Fett is just staring at me. So I'm just on the path for a DC plethora of awesomeness and some star wars :). My real question for everyone is how do I store these things, my PF Superman is just sitting in it's box since idk if its bad to just leave them out on a desk or? I was a case/shelving unit for them and any futures to add, but does anyone have any recommendations where to get such casing? Or any luck building theres? Thanks in advance!

Back