Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's Collection ^_^ New Pix Added 7/28

:lol I'll give ya a break Ski since your production plate is full, but once the summer heat subsides and those cold October winds start blowing it's going to be Riddick time! :rock

4 months!!! Damn bro you've been busy. Nice setup! Keep it up!

:lol Yes 4 months of craziness, I'm kicking back now and relaxing unless I stumble upon a grail for a good price :slap

Thanks for the complement & stopping in! :hi5: :peace

Great collection, dude! I'm really loving the HT figures!! Awesome way of displaying your collection as well! :rock :rock

Thank you very much Entity for the complements! Love your avatar :rock :peace

Thanks! :hi5:

I just made it today. I watched my old Clone Wars Animated Vol. I DVD earlier today and remembered how awesome those clones were! :lol :rock :rock

Thanks! :hi5:

I just made it today. I watched my old Clone Wars Animated Vol. I DVD earlier today and remembered how awesome those clones were! :lol :rock :rock

Haha sweet! That's a good movie. Channel FX has been pumping the Star Wars films like crazy this week! :rock

Hot Toys Bruce Lee in Suit landed today, a few pics:

022-10.jpg

024-5.jpg

025-7.jpg

026-6.jpg

028edit.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's Collection! ^_^ New Pix Added 08/01 Last Page

Congrats on the new Bruce !

Congrats on the New Bruce Lee; Yankee, he would look Very Cool posed with IP Man

Congrats on the new Bruce !
Thanks Mastter! :rock
Congrats on the New Bruce Lee; Yankee, he would look Very Cool posed with IP Man
Thanks! That's an interesting idea, what do you have in mind? I'm going to have to move both the Casual Bruce and this one from their current display to make room for the other Enterbay BL's when they arrive, so your idea might be put into action! :D

Congrats! that looks great. :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Mastter! :rock

Thanks! That's an interesting idea, what do you have in mind? I'm going to have to move both the Casual Bruce and this one from their current display to make room for the other Enterbay BL's when they arrive, so your idea might be put into action! :D

Just an Idea, Yankee, that is tough, Master IP looks casual anyway maybe the White top and Black pants outfit BL was wearing from Enter the Dragon, then that would be both IMO both Asian attire, just a thought Yankee, it's your collection my Friend.
I will be looking forward to your pic's

Just an Idea, Yankee, that is tough, Master IP looks casual anyway maybe the White top and Black pants outfit BL was wearing from Enter the Dragon, then that would be both IMO both Asian attire, just a thought Yankee, it's your collection my Friend.
I will be looking forward to your pic's

Ideas are always welcome my friend :hi5:
I have a few more BL's heading my way so I'll have to reorganize things for the millionth time :slap
Pics soon! :D

Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's 4 Month Collection! ^_^ New Pix Added 08/01 Last Page

What do you think of the Enterbay Enter the Dragon 1/4 Bruce Lee statue? Pretty cool? How much do you personally feel it's worth spending the money on?

I really dig the EtD Hot Toys Bruce, but he just didn't fit into my collection right, was thinking this statue might be more fitting. Are those pants cloth or are they actually part of the hard statue as well and just look like cloth?

What do you think of the Enterbay Enter the Dragon 1/4 Bruce Lee statue? Pretty cool? How much do you personally feel it's worth spending the money on?

I really dig the EtD Hot Toys Bruce, but he just didn't fit into my collection right, was thinking this statue might be more fitting. Are those pants cloth or are they actually part of the hard statue as well and just look like cloth?

Hi. I think the EB ETD 1/4 is the best BL statue available atm (that I know of), and it is priced nicely! I'm pretty sure you can still find this in the 200-240 range easily and shouldn't need to spend more than that.

The statue is beautiful, you won't be disappointed. The pants are real cloth and so is the belt. The shoes & socks are not. Hope this helps :D

BIG additions are landing this week for my collection & all of them may possibly arrive tomorrow! :panic: :gah: :impatient:

Back