Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's Collection ^_^

wow, this is an awesome collection, and love how it's all displayed around the TV. How can you possibly be able to watch the baseball game when you got so many distractions around it!??

Keep it up! :)

Really nice collection man. I love the GOD from Enterbay. I have been reluctant especially after having the HT ETD DX. But it looks sweet!

Great collection yankee !!

What your opinion on the new enterbay lee headsculpt ?

Really nice collection! :clap
Thanks Jay!
Cool collection, I bet you must be a KingFu fans!
Thank you rider, yes I'm a HUGE Kung Fu fan! :yess: And student! :wink1:
EXCELLENT COLLECTION! :rock
Thanks jkno!
wow, this is an awesome collection, and love how it's all displayed around the TV. How can you possibly be able to watch the baseball game when you got so many distractions around it!?? Keep it up! :)
Thank you! That entertainment center around my was stuffed with books and other boring media for years, I just couldn't take it anymore lol. Sometimes it is hard to watch a movie with my g/f, she always catches me staring at a figure and says "stop looking at your dolls!" :lol
Really nice collection man. I love the GOD from Enterbay. I have been reluctant especially after having the HT ETD DX. But it looks sweet!
Thank you! Don't be hesitant, if you're a Bruce fan then you need this figure. As you can see I have 2 HT DX04 Bruce Lee sets, which I love, but the Enterbay GOD Behind the Scene is bar none the best Bruce Lee I have seen to this date. Pull the trigger! :rock :D

Great collection yankee !!

What your opinion on the new enterbay lee headsculpt ?

Thank you! My opinion is that it's the best Bruce Lee head sculpt I have seen yet. The paint application on these are mind blowing in hand, my camera really does this no justice. The skin tone on the DX04 & even the Casual/Suited Bruce just can't hold a candle to the GOD, it really looks lifelike!

Some have been making a big deal out of the size of the sculpt. The hair is a little bit large, but that's how Bruce looked during the filming of this movie :D

very cool collection my friend!!nice and clean!i like your bruce lee's !!!

Looking good man, really like the display around your television... nice to be able to watch and see all of your favorite collectibles at the same time :rock

very cool collection my friend!!nice and clean!i like your bruce lee's !!!
Thank you! :rock
Looking good man, really like the display around your television... nice to be able to watch and see all of your favorite collectibles at the same time :rock
Thanks Galactiboy! The TV set up is great for now, but the collection keeps growing! :slap
Very cool collection and setup! :clap
Thank you Marf! :1-1:

Do ever plan on expanding the focus of your collection?

Hey Iron Lungs, thanks for stopping in.

That's a good question. My collection is definitely not the limit of my tastes - I'm a huge fan of so many other characters, movies and shows that it would be impossible to list them all. I think I needed to make a decision about where my collection was going, what was the most important to me, and I wanted to do this early before I had a whole bunch of collectibles from a broad spectrum.

To give you an example, I had the HT Thor/Odin/Superman/Indy Dx/Alice all on pre-order but have canceled all of them. I do not have the room to make deep runs into collecting so many different lines, nor the funds, and being a complete-ist it's unrealistic for me to buy 1 collectible of a line. I'd want them all, badly.

Will I make exceptions, sure - Tron being 1 of them if SSC does indeed put out a 1/4 like it's been rumored. Another may be the POTC line, Jack Sparrow DX is the only remaining PO I haven't canceled. :D

Wow. What a collection. I'm a small fry compared to you :lol

#252 of 300
011-12.jpg
I have #251 :hi5: What a coinkidink :D

Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's Collection ^_^ New Pix Added 7/28

Not too often you see a martial arts collection, so it's cool seeing a bunch of stuff like this. I'm a big fan of all the classic kung fu films - shaw brothers and bruce lee and all that.

I'm stoked to see pics of your whole set-up, you sure have put a lot of love and work into getting this all up in only 4 months :bow. Are you going to keep up this break-neck speed or were you just getting hold of grails before settling it down a bit? (If that's possible with everything that keeps coming out in 2011 :lol)

Not too often you see a martial arts collection, so it's cool seeing a bunch of stuff like this. I'm a big fan of all the classic kung fu films - shaw brothers and bruce lee and all that.
Thank you! Good to have a fellow Kung Fu fan here :1-1:
I'm stoked to see pics of your whole set-up, you sure have put a lot of love and work into getting this all up in only 4 months :bow. Are you going to keep up this break-neck speed or were you just getting hold of grails before settling it down a bit? (If that's possible with everything that keeps coming out in 2011 :lol)
Hey LJ, thanks a ton I really appreciate it! :hi5:

Yes it's been a crazy 4 months!:panic:

No way I'm keeping up this speed, you're right! I was pretty adamant about hunting down my grails: SSC Mark VI Maquette, HT Blade, and now it's the old EB Bruce Lee's which are so overpriced on Evilbay that it hurts looking :lol

For the time being there's only 2 more HT Iron Man figures coming out this year which is a relief. And it looks like Enterbay & Hot Toys will give me a break on the Bruce Lee lines since both just released new figures :D

Are you taking the plunge on that W. Churchill?

Are you taking the plunge on that W. Churchill?

$1400, is that too much to spend on an action figure? I just don't know anymore :dunno

Seriously though, I came to my senses - I'm a middle-income earner with kids and a mortage and a bunch of whitegoods that need updating. Headplay are bringing out a W Churchill HS, and I have a spare set of Godfather clothes to wrap over a TT in a fat suit. It won't look anywhere near as dapper as the custom Winston, but the refrigerator I'll be able to buy with the money saved kind of makes it a good way to go.

I wouldn't bank on EB and HT letting up on their Bruce lines - I'd say you'll have time to breathe out after unboxing your recent ones and they'll hit us with another announcement. So keep your wallet primed :lol

Back