Welcome to Death Watch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys finally got this guy done...took me almost a year but I did it hahaha. I think the head looks like a good realistic interpretation of the character. Also the dark saber is transparent the cape is hand drawn and the holsters on the thighs work. Check it all out for yourself :)
100_3615.jpg

100_3611.jpg

100_3612.jpg

100_3608.jpg

100_3614.jpg

100_3610.jpg

100_3609.jpg

Last edited:
Although I personally despise the Clone Wars character, your interpretation of Pre Viszla is lookin' pretty good!

Nicely done Witekite, how did you make that dark saber?

thanks for the comments guys! the saber is just a clear piece of plastic I tinted black

thanks...I saw it but the hair was originally brown. But the facial features and shape of the hair just looked perfect. once I put down a base coat of the blonde I was all this is is!

thanks for the comments guys! the saber is just a clear piece of plastic I tinted black

Ah, that makes sense.

I'm still kicking myself for trying to be all unique and independent by scratch-making a Mando custom, I almost feel like I should have just bought another Ultimate Villains Jango or something. Yours turned out very well.

Nice Mando custom! I've been working on replenishing my ranks of Mandalorians and this work is very inspiring. Did you scratch-build the holsters?

Nice choice of headsculpt too.

Hey witekite, I had no idea you were selling this guy! I did a quick search on eBay for "sideshow clones," and a pic of your Pre Viszla caught my eye.

Do you always sell your customs? I couldn't imagine parting with such a cool creation.

I don't always sell my customs some I do for my own collection but I do sell a lot of them. Mostly because I don't have space for all of them plus whatever money I make off of selling them I can use to make more customs. For me I just enjoy being creative and making cool customs. It helps me relieve stress and also pass time and I really have a lot of fun doing them. While I will admit some are really cool and hard to let go hahaha I also enjoy the fact that someone else has a chance to own a piece of my work.

That being said if anyone on here would like to ask me to do some commission work for them I would be more than happy to talk to you about it...I love star wars and would love to make more star wars customs!!

Back