Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovin' all the Jasons!! Trying out some lighting with Part 3 Jason and a barn diorama I made.

Attachments

• zzzzz jv 1.jpg
    zzzzz jv 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 129
  • zzzzzz fr 2.jpg
    zzzzzz fr 2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 130
  • zzzzzz fr 3.jpg
    zzzzzz fr 3.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 130
That looks great and to think that isn't even his newest version he is working on now. I cannot wait to receive it!! Awesome figure.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

That looks great and to think that isn't even his newest version he is working on now. I cannot wait to receive it!! Awesome figure.

Oh...another New Blood Jason on the way...any hints at what One is going to update?

I'm waiting on a few stuff from One myself.

Thanks for the words but this is the 2017 Revised New Blood Jason. Pretty much the same you should be getting it.

Hey! That is one sick looking Jason!! Love how he is looking in the pics. One's Customs really did a superb job on this and congratulations to you on getting him from One. Don't worry whether there's a newer version coming with or without upgrades, yours look really awesome regardless!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
Remake Jason
Sculpt - Beto Matali
Clothing - David Tucker
Paint and weathering - Rob Castro (RobsCreatureHouse)

He's finally here and I couldn't be happier with him.
cfd03507eac9e752106db379cce09af2.jpg
c83a195bb43d844bbdab6b2a1821ad7b.jpg
4b89c7bb330c985549fb6e020ec0f6e5.jpg
13f1c660d4341072509758847eaf7610.jpg
c891a0ccf8bda47c2c1c4b5b9da277a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rob Castro is a very talented dude in customizing and creating a concept on some of his figures. Been following his work as of recent and am enjoying it myself.

By the way this is an awesome looking Jason remake! Nice!!

Awesome remake Jason there dj.Cbear.

Here is some pics of my weathered SS Jason's -

New Blood -

FvJ -

Hey Sid! It's been a while. I'm finally catching up on some of the threads. You did a great job on your Jason figures!

Enjoyed seeing all of the pics of your Jason's on here.

I'm currently working on mine- just waiting on some parts from Tinela Ayres before I could complete both of my Jason figures. Once they're done I'll post some pics. [emoji1303]

And yeah I ordered mine on 15 of December only got like 3-4 days ago. Part of the game :)
Oh no I am waiting on a Deluxe one that comes with 3 sculpts including his brand new one. Its a full figure he is doing fully sculpted. Also very pricey but will be worth it!! :)

Hey! That is one sick looking Jason!! Love how he is looking in the pics. One's Customs really did a superb job on this and congratulations to you on getting him from One. Don't worry whether there's a newer version coming with or without upgrades, yours look really awesome regardless!

thanks for the words =) im really not worried about dx or non dx as you said im just very happy that i finally could have a figure that i was looking since when i started collecting ;) here btw there is some amazing work im slowly checking this thread and Myers thread and oh my they are beautiful.

thanks

Chris

Back