Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to mod my sideshow Jason , added on a hot toys body and did weathering myself. Just fine until the new Relentless 13 from Ones arrive here , clothing will be the full set from David Tucker.
IMG_1517.jpg

Does onescustoms charge the full amount up front or can you do payments? I wanna have a new blood jason commissioned, but im not aware of how his process goes.

Does onescustoms charge the full amount up front or can you do payments? I wanna have a new blood jason commissioned, but im not aware of how his process goes.

this is something i guess you will need to chat with him , i did my payment in full when i ordered my 3 figures from him.

Finally got around to taking some decent photos of my horror customs! ...Because I'm letting them go:(

Nevertheless, I hope you like them. I spent a lot of time modding the bodies and clothing and also repainting them.

Jason is my favorite.

A question for all ye' customizers out there. I have a Sideshow Part 3 Jason lying around (the old one with the huge body and sculpted neck/shoulder). Is it possible to use a necked body as a replacement or can you only use neckless bodies?

NECA teased today a Friday the 13th diorama piece. More details coming later this summer
Friday-the-13th-Crystal-Lake-Sign-Teaser.jpg

A question for all ye' customizers out there. I have a Sideshow Part 3 Jason lying around (the old one with the huge body and sculpted neck/shoulder). Is it possible to use a necked body as a replacement or can you only use neckless bodies?

What you'd need to do is pry the shoulder/neck piece off of the Sideshow body and then adapt a 1/6 body to work with it. I can't recall what that part looks like once it's been removed, but my guess is that with a bit of work it would fit over another body. you'd just need to find one tall enough. I had planned on using a DAM body as they make a taller version on a custom using the Betomatali heads (the original version is also a 1 piece design). The DAM bodies are pretty inexpensive, but are bulkier than standard 1/6 bodies and well made.

What you'd need to do is pry the shoulder/neck piece off of the Sideshow body and then adapt a 1/6 body to work with it. I can't recall what that part looks like once it's been removed, but my guess is that with a bit of work it would fit over another body. you'd just need to find one tall enough. I had planned on using a DAM body as they make a taller version on a custom using the Betomatali heads (the original version is also a 1 piece design). The DAM bodies are pretty inexpensive, but are bulkier than standard 1/6 bodies and well made.

Yes, I figured as much. I actually got the head section off in the past (no pictures though, and its boxed up now). It fits pretty well on a neckless body, but like you said; I need a bulky body for Jason. Problem is, most larger bodies are necked and I don't really have the skills to remove the neck, rubber torso etc. without f*ing up the body.

The DAM bodies are neckless and larger... that's why I chose one.

And I wouldn't worry too much about hacking up a body... the rough spots will be covered up. And this is the body I'm talking about; it was also sold/used by ACE:

nude__47473.1435793672.1280.1280.jpg

I can't tell if this is the taller version or not... but basically one version of this body has longer legs.

Back