Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, tempting but I may just stick with what I have. I have 1-4(Deluxe Editions) that was sold in a single pack for $5, part 6 deluxe edition, Jason Vs.Freddy, the remake and His Name was Jason on DVD. Those with the Crystal Lake Memories book and Im good to go. No interest in 5,7,8,JGTH or X.

Unless this has a substantial amount of extras never seen than I might end up passing.

he was an alright jason just abit to dopey for me (not ken, the actual jason character)

remake jason was awesome

from what I heard they are making the sequel to the remake soon..... Fingers crossed :pray::pray::pray:

Haha, that's awesome. Especially when they psych him at the end. No wonder his urge to kill is so strong.

Crows: Hope that's true about a sequel to the remake being a go. It had it's problems but overall I liked it.

Except Jason has never used a chainsaw..
he has never run away from girls either :lol still really funny.
Haha, that's awesome. Especially when they psych him at the end. No wonder his urge to kill is so strong.

Crows: Hope that's true about a sequel to the remake being a go. It had it's problems but overall I liked it.

what makes me laugh the most is seeing him crying and hugging his chainsaw :rotfl

about the sequel https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/...ng-with-paramount-for-friday-the-13th-sequel/

Thanks, crows. That's great news. Really liked a lot of what they did with Jason in the remake, especially in regards to some of the cinematography. Definitely some stuff I could've done without, too, but hopefully they'll focus a bit more on the horror, this time.

The movie is not perfect. But it is one of the best in the series. (specially better than Part 8 or 9 for example)

I really loved the remake. I thought they did a great job with Jason, he was menacing again. I hope the guy that played him comes back

The movie is not perfect. But it is one of the best in the series. (specially better than Part 8 or 9 for example)

I really loved the remake. I thought they did a great job with Jason, he was menacing again. I hope the guy that played him comes back
Overall, it was great (and easily one of the best in the series... most really are unwatchable). Jason looks good, I like the traps and underground lair aspect (even if it doesn't make too much sense that he wired it up w/bulbs and so on... I can overlook that) and how athletic he is throughout.

The only thing missing was just a tiny bit more horror. Perfect remake to my mind is TCM. I saw that before the original and loved it, and even compared to how great the original is, it still holds up. Just wish Friday had dropped the juvenile T&A aspects from the series and focused more on the terror. Other than that, though, awesome movie, so I've been hoping for a sequel.

here's a paint-up of zombie jason circa 1984...

the premise is that if a zombie outbreak occurred, even Jason wouldn't be immune from the effects...., hence...

JASON - OUTBREAK (at crystal lake)

JASON-1 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-2 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-3 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-4 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-5 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-6 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

JASON-7 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

you can read more info and check updates here.

Last edited:
Back