Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill try remember everything as i made the body 3-4 months ago and had the clothing even longer

headsculpt and mask sculpted by caine painted by pete

gloves are from the sideshow figure

belt is Soldier Story

pants are bruce lee's bleached, dyed and weathered badly

machete is sideshow

knife holster is sideshow

severed arm is sideshow exclusive which i altered and put blood on

everything has been extremely weathered

ill have to get back to you on the shirt and boots because i cant remember what they are called so ill have to research and let ya know

hope that helps. need any other tips let me know

How did you make the body?

Why didn't you just use one of those cheap TT's?

Jason-part-3DWIP_36.jpg

Jason-part-3DWIP_38.jpg

Last edited:
I have had this for so long in the attic that I forgot all about it, only remembered when Ken Kirzinger was named as a guest at a big annual convention here in the UK, a little bit of old school....

P6100863_zps6c4320dd.jpg
P6100864_zps8d626724.jpg
P6100865_zps956dc2a6.jpg
P5250831_zps57cc8970.jpg
P5250832_zpsf9b57e15.jpg

The last photo is Ken with my wife and son. He was a great fellow to meet, had plenty of time for all of the horror fans and spent loads of conversation time with everyone, chatting, mixing and taking pictures with folks as they pleased. A great guest for a horror convention.

When he stood up to take a picture with Shaon and Luke, he got up, and up, and up until I said 'Good Lord! I'm going to need a bigger camera!' Thankfully, he found that funny! Not a small person by any stretch!

I have had this for so long in the attic that I forgot all about it, only remembered when Ken Kirzinger was named as a guest at a big annual convention here in the UK, a little bit of old school....

P6100863_zps6c4320dd.jpg
P6100864_zps8d626724.jpg
P6100865_zps956dc2a6.jpg
P5250831_zps57cc8970.jpg
P5250832_zpsf9b57e15.jpg

The last photo is Ken with my wife and son. He was a great fellow to meet, had plenty of time for all of the horror fans and spent loads of conversation time with everyone, chatting, mixing and taking pictures with folks as they pleased. A great guest for a horror convention.

When he stood up to take a picture with Shaon and Luke, he got up, and up, and up until I said 'Good Lord! I'm going to need a bigger camera!' Thankfully, he found that funny! Not a small person by any stretch!

my favorite Jason! :hi5:

Back