Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was chatting through emails with the dude from Frightstuff and he said he's been working on some 1/6 masks. He's still working on the 3D print and told me to stay tuned. That's awesome news.

Picked up a part 6 cheap this weekend. I dyed the shirt and dirtied him up a bit. Gave him some new boots too. I hate the boots that Sideshow gave all the Jasons.

IMG_2223.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

I know this isn't an action figure, so feel free to totally disregard this. I've been wanting to make masks since I was a little kid. Here's my second piece. Still needs blood, eyes and train teeth that I've sculpted.
8CF525F9-514B-4E05-BC87-F7962968EC1B-2478-000002DF0082930E.jpg

thank you it is hard to say which is my Favorite Part 7 is one of the best but you have to love part 3 when he got the Hockey mask and of course CJ did a outstanding good job in part 6

Agreed. It just pains me so much when you see all of the deleted/alternate scenes from part 7. It could have been so much better but they cut everything out! Why?
Part 4 is also very high on my list.
What were your thoughts on the remake? I thought it was pretty good but the best of the old horror remakes is Texas chainsaw massacre IMO. Same director but the scripts were miles apart.

What I wanna know is why the hell they haven't released uncut versions of the rest of the flicks? :(

I know. Seriously in this day and age how can they still not be released uncut. If I'm not mistaken new line have bought all of the films rights and hopefully they will remaster all of them to blu ray quality and for the love of Jason's mother make them uncut. I think we have all waited long enough.

The cuts are lost. :dunno

All of them?
They must have part 7 cos when I watched the special features in the box set the director said that the clips he was showing were directly from the master print or worker print. They must have them somewhere! I need me some more GORE!

What were your thoughts on the remake? I thought it was pretty good but the best of the old horror remakes is Texas chainsaw massacre IMO. Same director but the scripts were miles apart.

the remake was good and ****. The stupid underground tunnels annoyed me and so did the trip wire bells. As if jason would really set that **** up. he isnt smart like that. As if we can imagive jason on his hands and knees putting trip wire down. stupid

i though he looked pretty good and some of the kills were awesome

the remake was good and ****. The stupid underground tunnels annoyed me and so did the trip wire bells. As if jason would really set that **** up. he isnt smart like that. As if we can imagive jason on his hands and knees putting trip wire down. stupid

i though he looked pretty good and some of the kills were awesome

How is Jason not smart like that? He has the ability to run some pretty sophisticated power tools. :lol

madbutcher lets see pics of your final chapter!!

heres a bust i recently added to my collection
bust is an mmfx and i got the mask from fiberglasshockeymasks.com

427847_160376127437935_1857041614_n.jpg

Back