Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN the Mezco one even dwarfed the KP02 version. :horror

I may go down that road in the future Ron but I'm happy with my version for the moment. But yes the SSC bodies are not the best.

Happy belated Friday the 13th guys and gals and it is just a damn shame that my Friday the 13th movie marathon finished last Friday. :gah:

ZsaszSays that looks like one hell of a fantastic night buddy. :clap

EDIT - Just watched your vid Ron on YT and boy is that Mezco/SS bash figure big and bad to the bone or what? Imagine that with all the articulation?

Shame that you sold that pervious bash of Jason from New Blood.

Thanks Sid and yeah I sold that other one but needed some cash. Besides...it always challenges me to go back and make a newer version. The articulation does suffer a bit with the Mezco body but it moves enough that you can get some cool poses. It especially looks good when he is holding the trimmer. I can get him to hold up the weapon and twist his torso at the waste for a more sideways stance that I just couldn't achieve with other figure bodies. So there are pluses and minuses with using this body.

Here's a couple more shots of my part 7 with my good DSLR camera.

14234506169_0649cb43e4_b.jpg

14417806081_881fe6723c_b.jpg

afew quick snaps from my phone of my newly put together Remake Jason Voorhees figure

View attachment 114433

View attachment 114434

View attachment 114435

View attachment 114436

View attachment 114437

Fantastic Jason pal. I really dig the look that they gave him in the remake.

Thanks Sid and yeah I sold that other one but needed some cash. Besides...it always challenges me to go back and make a newer version. The articulation does suffer a bit with the Mezco body but it moves enough that you can get some cool poses. It especially looks good when he is holding the trimmer. I can get him to hold up the weapon and twist his torso at the waste for a more sideways stance that I just couldn't achieve with other figure bodies. So there are pluses and minuses with using this body.

Here's a couple more shots of my part 7 with my good DSLR camera.

14234506169_0649cb43e4_b.jpg

14417806081_881fe6723c_b.jpg

Yeah I understand were you are coming from in regards to keep gong back and making newer versions but that one you sold was a fantastic Jason but onwards and upwards.

Also great pics and they really capture Jason from New Blood down to a tee.

Yeah I understand were you are coming from in regards to keep gong back and making newer versions but that one you sold was a fantastic Jason but onwards and upwards.

Also great pics and they really capture Jason from New Blood down to a tee.

Thanks Sid, and deep down this Mezco one is my current personal favorite so it made it easier to give up the other one. :lol I feel that if you can have this hobby sometimes give back and make some bucks here and there, it makes collecting newer stuff even easier.

Hey guys. So some of you have seen my life size Myers... And my addicted self is thinking of doing another so soon. You got it... Jason!

I found a studio (darkside) that seems to make face masks for cheap ($80ish) and they look pretty nice! The hock shouldn't cost much more... Probably $50ish.

But I'd like to ask you guys which life size version would you like to see? I'd love to do part 7 because of the complicated awesome costume but then part 3/4 is the most recognized form of Jason...

Any help :)?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That is hilarious and I would love to do this prank. :lol

not a figure but this is so hilarious i thought I share

Hey guys. So some of you have seen my life size Myers... And my addicted self is thinking of doing another so soon. You got it... Jason!

I found a studio (darkside) that seems to make face masks for cheap ($80ish) and they look pretty nice! The hock shouldn't cost much more... Probably $50ish.

But I'd like to ask you guys which life size version would you like to see? I'd love to do part 7 because of the complicated awesome costume but then part 3/4 is the most recognized form of Jason...

You should check out ZsaszSays's Jason hock mask on here or on his website. He does one for like $35 and the paint job is incredible!

Honestly, I'm all about the classic figures. Part 3 will remain my favorite of a Jason look. I also like part 4. You did a 1978 Myers, right? Would make sense to do the most favorable figure of Friday the 13th part 3 to stand next to a 1978 Myers. Part 3 was voted the best look. BUT I am sure some people would go for part 7 since it is a very challenging job to do on a full figure.

Yah Part 7 is incredibly detailed. I have no idea how I would do his back with his exposed skeleton. Part 3/4 isn't necessarily difficult just have to get the right proportions for his body.

Zsas mask is 1/1 or 1/6? From what I've seen his work is strictly 1/6 :p

Part 7 for sure ! I made a full suit a couple years back and now mine sits on display in my basement :wink1:

028-1.jpg

Yah Part 7 is incredibly detailed. I have no idea how I would do his back with his exposed skeleton. Part 3/4 isn't necessarily difficult just have to get the right proportions for his body.

Zsas mask is 1/1 or 1/6? From what I've seen his work is strictly 1/6 :p $35 seems way too cheap. Makes more sense for 1/6

It is a 1:1. Let me search for it and post on here for you to see. I was surprised but yeah for real its a prop replica.

That pt 7 is impressive! How did you do the body? Heavily modified mannequin or? The hands too!

Ohhh I like that part 3 mask. I'll have to ask him if he can commission up a part 4 and how much :p

Ohhh I like that part 3 mask. I'll have to ask him if he can commission up a part 4 and how much :p

Yeah that mask is so cool! Jon's a great guy to do business with. [emoji4] Good luck putting together your Jason full figure. I look forward to seeing the finished work!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Might be a while. I gotta find the right size mannequin. And figure out how to modify its arms. Myers really didn't need to be modified... But if I do a part 3 or part 4 Jason... I want an Axe!

not a figure but this is so hilarious i thought I share

:rotfl

Brilliant. Cheers for the video pal. :clap

Part 7 for sure ! I made a full suit a couple years back and now mine sits on display in my basement :wink1:

028-1.jpg

Outstanding. Excellent work. :yess:

Anyways basically I need some help guys.

My SSC Jason (FvJ) figure I have noticed that some paint is chipped at the back of his head and I was wondering what most people here think is his skin colour? To me it looks like a sort of brown/blue/purple colour.

Or looking closer maybe a brown/black mix?

I appreciate everyone's opinions here so thanks.

Back