Wei's Collection Full update. PG26 new shelves, PG27 Doom Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wei's Collection Full update. 1st page and page 23

WOW! Now this collection is impressive!
You are welcome!

Gorgeous collection and display!:horror

Sencillamente brutal la primera pagina. Una coleccion de hot toys y resinas de alto nivel. Y me han encantado las estanterias. Amazing!

Ha sido una sorpresa encontrarme unas frases en español en mi coleccion. Muchas gracias.

Very impressive collection and even more impressive display! Keeping it classy :rock

Thanks Kingcuong really appreciate it.

WOW! Now this collection is impressive!
You are welcome!

And thanks for Carnage Alex, i really like that statue!

Gorgeous collection and display!:horror

Thanks MarfMaster :)

Sencillamente brutal la primera pagina. Una coleccion de hot toys y resinas de alto nivel. Y me han encantado las estanterias. Amazing!

Ha sido una sorpresa encontrarme unas frases en español en mi coleccion. Muchas gracias.

Y lo que ha salido comprar la coleccion de los scalpers, la mayoria a 1/3 mas o como el Doom, 750% mas del costo normal, este hobby te deja la billetera llorando

Asi es, un placer intercambiar unas palabras en nuestro idioma contigo.
Estare atento de las novedades q nos enseñes por aqui.

lol Colossus, that's just the cover, i need what's inside!

Your room and display is very impressive!!! :clap

I am making lot of stuff lately, been busy so i haven't update anything, but this is a bit of an update on what my set up will kinda look like, not a final set up, since i have many stuff coming up, just showing you a glance on what i am working on.

This is the computer room, i added another table on top so i can save some space and can show more stuff on that room.
id6bgl.jpg

entrance angle
ma7wiq.jpg

2 more shelves in the living room, no glass included, will update in a couple of days
xnhlpj.jpg

auv2x1.jpg

rr11qq.jpg

i also have a custom made case for doom, with his own pedestal. arriving in 2 days

Wow that is looking elegant and classy mate. Looking forward to the setup.
TeFhv.gif

Re: Wei's Collection Full update. Page 26 on new shelves

WOW great, very great displays my friend!

Nice setup.. Like the 4 led spotlight on top n bottom, will definitely give a cool lighting effect for sure.
Are you planning to put a few shelves in each of the box on left n right side of TV, so 2 or 3 rows?

Indeed very classy!! I like the computer are!

Nice setup.. Like the 4 led spotlight on top n bottom, will definitely give a cool lighting effect for sure.
Are you planning to put a few shelves in each of the box on left n right side of TV, so 2 or 3 rows?

Yeah, only 2 rows for now, till i decide what will go inside, i wanted to put Galactus on one side, but i am not sure yet, maybe 2 on left 3 on right.
the 4 led spotlight is more than enough. Thank you for your comment, really appreciate it.

Indeed very classy!! I like the computer are!

Yeah, i was scared it would look a little bit off, but i like the big table on top of the computer :p

Loving the setup Wei...very classy and stylish my friend. Can't wait to see Dooms new display :clap

Yeah, i was scared it would look a little bit off, but i like the big table on top of the computer :p

On top of the computer monitor many have unused space. You used it perfectly. I did a similar thing on my collection by using shelves for DVD's. Space is highly sought after by collectors, why not use all of it :)

Wei, may I know the measurement of the cabinets next to tv?

Back