Wei's Collection Full update. PG26 new shelves, PG27 Doom Shelf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wei's Collection Iron Man 3 Diecast War machine and Invictus pedestal for Doom PF EX

IM 3 War Machine Diecast Series.

This guy is heavy.
P1020404_zpscf41f4d8.jpg~original

The box is really cool too
P1020406_zpsff093315.jpg~original

Comes with a special screwdriver and 12 batteries since, there is no out switch like other IM's, it's internal
P1020408_zpsf6a6be4d.jpg~original

Some pics of him, and lazy to do any pose.
P1020410_zps0d4032d3.jpg~original

light up base. 3xAAA batteries.
P1020413_zps8c89d639.jpg~original

P1020415_zpsc50a02c8.jpg~original

P1020422_zps7393452d.jpg~original

P1020428_zpsfcc616de.jpg~original

P1020429_zpsbd3b1d50.jpg~original

Re: Wei's Collection Iron Man 3 Diecast War machine and Invictus pedestal for Doom PF

Very cool mate. Congrats. Is this actually metal? Like die-cast cars?

Re: Wei's Collection IM3 Diecast in da house page 21, invictus designs pedestal page

Yes, it's metal, but some parts. it's very detailed in a post on the marvel action figures of this figure.
and it's really heavy.

Re: Wei's Collection IM3 Diecast in da house page 21, invictus designs pedestal page

Really nice IM collection there. :clap

Hi Jay, long time no see :)

Great acquisition bro!

Thanks Darthstitch, i can't see your latest updates since i am in CN atm. but i bet they are excellent, since i saw your collection when i was in HK.

I haven't heard of col either, and i have been off the forum for a couple of weeks. nice to see you guys still here.
post more funny bears when you can.

I haven't heard of col either, and i have been off the forum for a couple of weeks. nice to see you guys still here.
post more funny bears when you can.

I have over 300 of them now :lol I got reported for posting them before. Not "work safe" :rotfl

after i click on your collection(327) in your profile, it links to a page with some words, but no pics, i guess the problem it's in my end.

Yeah you just need to click the link and you should see all the little pictures. No need to click the (327) tab or anything.

Massive congrats on the War Machines Wei! They look great buddy :clap

Yeah you just need to click the link and you should see all the little pictures. No need to click the (327) tab or anything.
Yeah, problems with my isp accessing that site...
Massive congrats on the War Machines Wei! They look great buddy :clap
Thx Andy. i pre ordered everything that ht is doing with IM :p

Shame. I'll sort more pics out soon. :)

Thx Andy. i pre ordered everything that ht is doing with IM :p

Your welcome buddy :clap glad you are purchasing as many Iron Man related Collectibles as possible!! Reminds me of someone I know! :lol :lol

Great collection and house Wei! :clap Enjoyed going through your thread and seeing your set up. Also congrats on the new WM pick up! Looks great.

Great collection and house Wei! :clap Enjoyed going through your thread and seeing your set up. Also congrats on the new WM pick up! Looks great.

Thanks for those words BatBrain. will update soon.

Re: Wei's Collection Iron Man 3 Diecast War machine and Invictus pedestal for Doom PF

IM 3 War Machine Diecast Series.

This guy is heavy.
P1020404_zpscf41f4d8.jpg~original

The box is really cool too
P1020406_zpsff093315.jpg~original

Comes with a special screwdriver and 12 batteries since, there is no out switch like other IM's, it's internal
P1020408_zpsf6a6be4d.jpg~original

Some pics of him, and lazy to do any pose.
P1020410_zps0d4032d3.jpg~original

light up base. 3xAAA batteries.
P1020413_zps8c89d639.jpg~original

P1020415_zpsc50a02c8.jpg~original

P1020422_zps7393452d.jpg~original

P1020428_zpsfcc616de.jpg~original

P1020429_zpsbd3b1d50.jpg~original

First my Apologizes for not Posting sooner my Friend, that said, WHOA! This War Machine is BADA$$! looking and I must say a Excellent Score and Pic's, Very Impressive Post Wei

Back