"We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?" NOT FOR SALE Version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?" Version 2.0

I dont think so.

Adam no longer offer his sculpts for general public sales, unless its for one off commission.

Who am i to tell someone how manages his work, but i don't get Adam, he doesnt want make runs, and at same time doesnt even respond persons requests for commissions and congratulations for his work and talent..
I dont want cause polemic or something else, because i consider his talent unique (as many other sculptors out of here), but IMO he doesnt know how deal with it.

Re: "We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?" NOT FOR SALE Version 2.0

They both look great Adam but I see a little bit more Bale in the first sculpt , the nose looks a bit more accurate on the first than on the 2.0 sculpt. Whoever gets this is very lucky:clap

Re: "We wouldn't wanna make things too easy, now, would we?" NOT FOR SALE Version 2.0

Looks good .

Stunning as per usual.

Is it a larger scale than 1:6? Have a slight feeling it could be?

It's funny because it seems like the nose is more accurate on the V1, but the mouth is more accurate on this new one. There's no denying who it is, though.

Looks better than the first one. Well done.

The more I look at it, the more I agree. I've seen some fantastic paint-ups of his V1, but it always seemed like he had a very mild case of duck lips; like they were a bit too pronounced. This one, though, seems to be a bit more subtle in that department.

I'm going to go out on a limb and state as bluntly as I often do, that I think you're actually the best sculptor in this scale out of everyone. Not sure your current situation but if you have time and are not interested in selling your heads to the general public I hope you consider approaching hot toys and basically telling them you want to sculpt a few of their heads. Youd be telling not asking becakse The truth is you run circles around any one of their sculptors not only in realism and refinement but in likeness. Especially likeness. They could learn a thing or two from you that's for sure but you can't teach that talent.

HT did approach Adam for their joker DX 2.0, but he declined.

Damn, that looks amazing. :duff

HT did approach Adam for their joker DX 2.0, but he declined.

So, he doesn't want to offer his sculpts unofficially, but, when he gets the chance to do so officially, he declines?

I'm not so sure why he declines, and doubt we'll know the reason. But just because its official, doesnt mean he have to take it; if the contract isnt in his favor or the pay isnt good enough for him.

Maybe Adam's just in this for the art and not to make a buck :huh

Call me crazy, but that seems like something we should be respecting not questioning :lol

just seeing one angle i can see this looks better than version 1. great job man

Adam E. Nigma :lecture

Stellar work as always.

Well if you don't want to sell it, at least share more pics :wink1:

Well if he's not prepared to soil his integrity by selling casts maybe he might give some away? The point is, he has people drooling over his incredible sculpt(s), but won't let people have a copy. If that Bale is actually 1/6 it's astounding...can't see what the draw is to take all that time (must've taken aaaaaages--I do it a bit myself) only to make one head (and no cash, if wanted) out of it. Difficult to understand, here.

Maybe he likes the confusion.

EDIT--aha! He can't have someone make a profit out of him if he never puts his sculpt out there to be copied?

Last edited:

Call me crazy, but that seems like something we should be respecting not questioning :lol
Hear hear. We should maybe just appreciate that he's showing off his great work to us. The alternative is he may do these and we would never even know about it.

Back