we need LOTR mighty muggs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a long shot but would'nt it be badass if hasbro made some LOTR mighty muggs, sorry i'm addicted to these liltle guys main.:D

I might like those too! Or Cosbabies!

Hey Mal, are there any Muggs that you're looking for and can't find?

why you got the hook up?:naughty

Not really, but people let me know what they're looking for and I'll look for them. Different areas sometimes get different things. At Christmas times I have lists of things people are looking for that can't get in their area but I can around here. I'll gladly look for anything anyone wants. I like doing it.

Not really, but people let me know what they're looking for and I'll look for them. Different areas sometimes get different things. At Christmas times I have lists of things people are looking for that can't get in their area but I can around here. I'll gladly look for anything anyone wants. I like doing it.

that's awsome you :rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks i'll let you know if i run into a bind, thanks again:D

I noticed that sometimes different things warm the pegs in different areas. It is always good to communicate on these forums and help each other out.

I know this is a long shot but would'nt it be badass if hasbro made some LOTR mighty muggs, sorry i'm addicted to these liltle guys main.:D

I had been thinking the same thing...Where are the LOTR mighty muggs??!!! I would have to get those for sure!! :monkey5

Who has the rights to the LOTR toy line? That is probably the biggest hurdle right now.

We'll see another LotR 12" by SS before we see Mighty Muggs.

Hasbro is only going to make Muggs for "hot" properties, which disqualifies LOTR from the get-go. There's also the issue of licensing, although I'm not really sure who would hold the license for this kind of figure.

Hasbro is only going to make Muggs for "hot" properties, which disqualifies LOTR from the get-go. There's also the issue of licensing, although I'm not really sure who would hold the license for this kind of figure.

They might when the Hobbit comes out or is close to releasing.

Hey, we can dream!

Back