We need a new Joe Announcement.. Its been dead in here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe daylight savings time moves forward in a couple months, so you will get your wish :rock

I guess its just me then..

I got Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander as gifts for Christmas and now I am excited to fill my shelf with them.

I would be pretty excited too. I'm three figures behind right now, with two about to ship in the next few months and I can't wait for a new announcement either.

This brings up a good question:

Is there any kind of usually pattern to SS's unveiling dates? Like so many per quarter, or something along those lines?

This brings up a good question:

Is there any kind of usually pattern to SS's unveiling dates? Like so many per quarter, or something along those lines?

If you mean like ToyFair or SDCC, then yes, those are events where you can actually narrow it down to expect an announcement. Otherwise it's just a guesstimate with hopes lying on Sideshow promotions like B&W Friday, Spooktacular, 12 Days of Christmas (which is new), Fantacular, etc. Initially we were told that there would only be 4 Joes a year, one per quarter. A statement Sideshow has thankfully abandoned as we've gotten more than that. So I would say, at minimum, expect one every three months. We know that they've said they'll be doing more, so that's just icing on the cake.

Last edited:
If you mean like ToyFair or SDCC, then yes, those are events where you can actually narrow it down to expect an announcement. Otherwise it's just a guesstimate with hopes lying on Sideshow promotions like B&W Friday, Spooktacular, 12 Days of Christmas (which is new), Fantacular, etc. Initially we were told that there would only be 4 Joes per quarter. A statement Sideshow has thankfully abandoned as we've gotten more than that. So I would say, at minimum, expect one every three months. We know that they've said they'll be doing more, so that's just icing on the cake.
:horror:horror:horror i wish.

Back