We need a new Han Solo PF... thoughts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want Sideshow to make a new Han Solo PF?

• Total voters
Hoth definitely for me. I only want 3 SW PF's: Leia Slave, Han Hoth and Luke in his snowspeeder gear. I have the Leia...just waiting on Sideshow for the other 2!

No! I can live without a Han in my collection. I'd rather see Qui-Gon Jinn and Episodes I,II or III Obi-Wan. I'll NEVER spend $300 on a Han Solo, anything! Most OVERRATED character, in my opinion.

Strange that you say that then list a second tier character (Qui Gonn) who doesn't really deserve PF treatment IMO. Qui Gonn is also overrated, he got owned by someone who didn't really speak in the movie. At least Han was in the entire trilogy.

I don't have any Star Wars PFs, but Bespin or Hoth PFs with decent head sculpts would compel me to change that. Best character from the films by far.

I suppose I'd be interersted in any Han from TESB. And I'd love a carbonite piece to display next to the Boba PF.

If the face would've been better, Han would've been in my collection by now. As it stands, I'm still waiting hoping they do another Han

If the face would've been better, Han would've been in my collection by now. As it stands, I'm still waiting hoping they do another Han

Same here. I actually just bought a gentle giant 1/6 Han statue because I figure SS won't make another one anytime soon and I like the way that one looks better than the current pf.

I would really love Bespin or Hoth !

No Endor always thought it was and still is a lame jacket !!

Yeah. I have the 1st Han PF. It's not a bad PF....but the factory paint apps ruin a very nice sculpt. I'd like to see Sideshow try their hand again at Han again at some point in either a Bespin or Endor version.

Bumping for the hell of it.

I don't mind if they go with the ANH look again since it could be a lot better. If so, I think one of these poses would be a given.
hansolog.jpg

hansolothumb454x654.jpg

I have to agree 100%.

I really do not like the first one and feel that they can do such a better job now.

I would love bespin one... Hoth would be ok.. but bespin would rule...

then... bring on Bespin Luke and Leia and I will be in heaven ! :rock

Back